Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV - June 15, 2024

ITA, not a fan at all of this brand.  

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@SueC57   this is not snark, but I'm just curious, what would be the something different you'd like to see.   I do agree there are too many Breezies bras abd Skechers shoes as TSVs along with Kim Gravel and SG

I agree, @Teddixat , and I don't mean it as snark either.  

I was even thinking of starting a thread, "What would you like to see as a TSV?"

I doubt it would make a difference to the decision makers, but thought it would be interesting to hear some suggestions.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

i have had good luck with their underwear, too many styles, but whatevs.

bras, today TSV, i would never buy.  i like sport bras.  i don't need all that support, hehe

Honored Contributor

I loved and wore the Wild Rose for years.  For me, it was a perfect fit, comfortable, and the sizing was spot on.

Then they started making the straps longer and I wasn't getting any uplift (which I REALLY need), even with the adustability.  I resorted to Rhonda Sheer for awhile, but while they are comfortable, there is no lift.....even her underwire..

Anyway, this TSV is similar tot the Wild Rose, but a smooth fabric.  I am sorry, but this is not a special price.  Not even free shipping?  Come on!  Last week, the Wild Rose was $39.95, the same as the TSV.  Today it is $49.95.  We aren't stupid, QVC.

When I saw the TSV, I looked close thinking it had to be a two for that price.  THAT would have been a special.  Sorry, not buying.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Ditto to not buying the TSV.  I have only had success with a Breezies bra once -- once, in over a decade of trying them.  

I used to buy them and after being very disappointed, quickly return them.  I could probably buy a very nice leather handbag with the return fees from all of those failed Breezies.  Not doing it anymore.

I read the reviews afterwards, and I have yet to have any of them change my mind.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of those who tried this brand, and the bra didn't fit.

I remember when Breezies debuted wanting to try it for the UltimAir because I sometimes perspire there. I ordered my usual size, and the bra was way too tight and small. I understand different brands and styles in the same size may fit a bit differently, but this bra was not even close. The lace was very scratchy too. I haven't tried another one since. 

Finding a bra that works for you can be very challenging so if this brand works for others, that's great! 

Have a good weekend! 

Respected Contributor

Would never work for me.  No need to watch the TSV today.

I say you're lucky if you can wear this type of bra. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs, you nailed exactly my complaint with these bras. The straps are extremely too long and can't be shortened to give an ounce of support.

It's a shame they don't seem to carry Wacoal anymore.

Regular Contributor

@Teddixat - I think anything different would be fine. It's the same vendors all of the time. It's a big world out there. Certainly there are other vendors besides the same 10-20 that get rotated on QVC lately. It never used to be this way so they could be a bit more inventive, search out new vendors, etc. 

Respected Contributor

Well I'm glad to see these comments. I don't normally watch but I was channel surfing while trying to sleep and thought this might be worth a try. Unfortunately I got nothing from the midnight show where they just talked about being super excited about this TSV and talking colors. No really showing the bra at all. 

In was only thinking about it because my current bra is discontinued and believe it or not it's hard to finda bra with a center gore fairly wide like this underwire one and doesn't have seriously molded cups. No I see people saying sizing is different then normal. Sizing should be mentioned right away on a show. This is too expensive to try and then have to return.