Honored Contributor

Having worn similar style wacoal bra 70.00 without UltimAir. Love the optic white! Differcult finding. Purchased Black, White, Heather grey.  

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I really like the TSV too.  I have never ordered Breezies.  Do you find that they fit well in your normal bra size?

Esteemed Contributor

I love Breezies bras, too. For years, I only bought Wacaol—before I discovered Breezies. I think Breezies bras are more comfortable, fit better, and I look better in them. Sizing is tricky is any bra brand. I wear a 34C in breezies, but I wore a 32D in Wacoal. They fit in the very same way. Go figure. 

Honored Contributor

I'm very interested in ordering a BB today so I will be watching presentations to make sure I measure appropriately for this brand. I do not like to return things to the Q so I try really hard to get it right the first time.

Valued Contributor

I have a really tough time finding bras that fit because the straps are always too long for me, even before they get stretched out. I need a fully adjustable strap from front-to-back or from back-to-front, so sadly, breezies never work for me. This particular bra looks ill-fitting on the models in some of the pictures I've seen. I love the ultimair lining, but sadly, I've had limited success with the breezies line.

Respected Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV Bravo!⚘

[ Edited ]

My only experience with Breezies bras was many years ago I purchased several of their underwire bras, (I only wear underwire - various brands) , and both wires tore through the fabric on one side and started to slide out...  probably after about a year and a half to two years (and not wearing them every day since I have a selection from which to choose).  That had never happened to me with any other underwire brand.

Hopefully things have improved.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree with @Suziqzee and @nyc1.  I tried a few of these bras and so did my daughter.  They did not last at all.  I don't wear an underwire due to breast cancer surgery but my daughter does and the same thing happened to her.  After just a few months of wear the underwire tore through the fabric and was exposed!  These are not inexpensive bras.  I think they're awful and not comfortable at all.  It's one of those products, either you love it or hate it and I hate it!!!!     Another great China made product......

Honored Contributor

@Suziqzee wrote:

I have a really tough time finding bras that fit because the straps are always too long for me, even before they get stretched out. I need a fully adjustable strap from front-to-back or from back-to-front, so sadly, breezies never work for me. This particular bra looks ill-fitting on the models in some of the pictures I've seen. I love the ultimair lining, but sadly, I've had limited success with the breezies line.

Launch of TSV -Jane mentioned never wears wirerfree TSV looked.       awesome on her. Simple to measure yourself achieving proper fit. 

Honored Contributor

Not everything is for everyone. So if you feel BB aren't going to work than pass on buying. Personally in the past felt same. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought Breezies bras twice.  Each time the underwire tore through the fabric after only a couple of months.  They are not well made bras at all.  This has never happened with my Wacoal bras.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau