Valued Contributor

Any ideas?

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry, don't know, don't care, HATE those bras.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the memo on it, but must have deleted it. It's a T-shirt bra and came in white, pink, beige and blue(?). 

Valued Contributor

Oh okay, thanks...was hoping it was panties!!  I don't care for their bras!!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I got the memo on it, but must have deleted it. It's a T-shirt bra and came in white, pink, beige and blue(?). 

Thanks! More than likely Qvc post pre-view. Interested since lost great deal of weight everything fits properly including Breezies bra's.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@highmaintenancejan  I always wanted panties too, but they never do them as a TSV.  We're probably out of luck!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I do not understand why they hold back on BLACK panties.I think most of us wear black panties because most of us wear black pants!!!!  They make them so hard to get,mostly  only selling them in packs of other colors!!!!   Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Why don’t you like the bras? Anyone?  

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Why don’t you like the bras? Anyone?  

Tried them several times and for some reason that interior fabric they use makes me itch like crazy!  Horrible....tried everything and just can't tolerate them.  They have this weird sling in each bra and it itches also.  

@Another new name Sue  HTH

Honored Contributor

Got my tsv and I don't like it.The band is too soft and rolls under...I bet when I wash the bat it will be permanently twisted.The underwire sits over the band in a strange way that I have never experienced.I like the padded cups but they are a little itchy or scratchy feeling.I am glad that I only ordered one to try as I was almost convinced to buy an additional one with the five dollars off deal.