Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Set of 2 Strapless Bras TSV 6/21

@Mumof2   I'm suggesting you check out victoria's secret. I love their strapless. Just try one and see what you think.

Frequent Contributor

Oh thank all you ladies. I was going to buy a. Set for my daughter thinking she wears a lot of these cutsie tops I think. Must need a good bra.
You saved me from yet another mail back return fee. ((Hugs))

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The Breezies ladies are going way too far with their sales pitch.  Larissa was just on air saying how she can now wear her pink top because she has the TSV on.... this is that pink top.

4C9AA351-3B6D-4CF8-ABA2-76BB04F70956.jpeg

Now come on!  What woman in her right mind is going to wear that bra and top out in public like that???

She is still telling the story!  She is so happy now that she can wear this bra with this top.  She has top on in a different color.  It has to be seen to be believed!

Honored Contributor

They used to put shelf bras into strapless tops, or tops with thin straps.

Do they still do that?  It's been years since I've worn anything strapless.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess your children or grandchildren could use them as sling shots!!!

Contributor

That's just ridiculous!🤣
Trusted Contributor

Those are an easy pass for my 40DDDs...lol  Never going to happen.  I need engineered, structurally reinforced, no elastic strap bras.   Once in, I am locked and loaded.  If you are small enough, and gravity has not yet found yours go for it, for me?  Easy nope.  I've never been able to wear a strapless anything. Smiley Very Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The Breezies ladies are going way too far with their sales pitch.  Larissa was just on air saying how she can now wear her pink top because she has the TSV on.... this is that pink top.

4C9AA351-3B6D-4CF8-ABA2-76BB04F70956.jpeg

Now come on!  What woman in her right mind is going to wear that bra and top out in public like that???

She is still telling the story!  She is so happy now that she can wear this bra with this top.  She has top on in a different color.  It has to be seen to be believed!

She must be insane to think she is looking good in this mess.

Honored Contributor

I'm only thinking that if the bra matched the color of her top, it would look different (much better).

For certain occasions, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

A hundred years ago, we wore 'longline' strapless bras.  

No problem with them staying up, etc., as I recall.

I'm guessing that they are still available just about everywhere (Amazon, etc.).

But, for some, maybe many,  women, these TSVs look very comfortable.  I'd like to see customer reviews. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).