Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Set of 2 Strapless Bras TSV 6/21

@Mumof2  the TSV may indeed work for you.  I just know for me, since the HSN bra already failed me, I am not taking a chance with this very similar looking bra.  But it may work for you wonderfully.

I have yet to find a strapless bra that does work for me though.

Valued Contributor

It makes me hurt looking at it.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched Jayne Browne present the bras, and my burning question is, how does one get the bra on?  There was no discussion about that.

THIS BRA HAS NO CLOSURE!!!!!!

So it has to stretch to go over your arms or over the hips.  After it is stretched like that, I am sure it won't stay on.  And it probably is a fight to get on.

@Mumof2 if you need a strapless bra, look for one with hook and eye closures.  Since the band is the only thing holding the bra in place, a super stretchy band is not going to cut it.

And yes, during the presentation that I saw, they promoted the bra as a great thing to wear underneath clothing that was too revealing.  Because of course we want everyone to see this bra when we wear it.  Particularly as it slides down.  Gravity, you know.

Occasional Contributor

They said step into it.
Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The Breezies ladies are going way too far with their sales pitch.  Larissa was just on air saying how she can now wear her pink top because she has the TSV on.... this is that pink top.

4C9AA351-3B6D-4CF8-ABA2-76BB04F70956.jpeg

Now come on!  What woman in her right mind is going to wear that bra and top out in public like that???

This makes me laugh!  😂😂😂😂.  Silly and dumb.

Esteemed Contributor

@VeeGeeThePisces wrote:
They said step into it.

If your hips are the same width as your torso, I guess that works.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
OMGOSH....if anything would make me run for the hills and not buy.....this would be it.  I can't believe the crazy desperation.  HECK NO, I ain't buying that. 
RUN, FORREST, RUN........
See the source image

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just happen to turn the Q on and one of the daughters was saying how she was wearing these diamond briefs and how she felt like she had nothing on, somebody asked her, are you so cool it's like you have nothing on. Oh give me a break!.  Unbelievable. I do have some of their panties. And like them a lot.   The nylon ones are horrific. Stick to you and are hot. I bought a package last year and wore two of them, horrible I had to donate the rest of the package.

Esteemed Contributor

@KACEE1115 I think I was listening to that presentation, and what she said was ridiculous, but it does look like a new material, and it may be worth a try.  I find Breezies to be hit or miss.  They do have a variety of materials in the panties.  Most recently, I have been buying the seamless and they are the best to date.  When I find a bra I like, they stop offering it.

Honored Contributor

@Mumof2   Oh she's real alright. Ahhh, thoses breezies girls....