Super Contributor

Re: Breezies Set of 2 Strapless Bras TSV 6/21

I have the same bra but it has straps.  It squeezes so tight I couldn't stand it.  I bought my normal size.

Honored Contributor

@CritterKeeper   No these do not work for smaller women like me either. Trust me, tried those from hsn - NO.

Honored Contributor

even if I wanted a strapless bra, the color selection is not want I would like, why don't they ever do 2/3 of the same color?  

Honored Contributor

When I was younger and I didn't need to worry about sagging, drooping in a strapless, the BEST strapless I even had was by victoria's secret. I had both black & white, these were all I wore for many years in fact. they fit properly and perfectly, never did I worry about them slipping, moving around, none of it. I looked good in every top I wore as they had and still have very smooth cups, never a struggle. These cups just like those on hsn are not at all smooth. Going with vicky's again.

Honored Contributor

The Breezies ladies are going way too far with their sales pitch.  Larissa was just on air saying how she can now wear her pink top because she has the TSV on.... this is that pink top.

4C9AA351-3B6D-4CF8-ABA2-76BB04F70956.jpeg

Now come on!  What woman in her right mind is going to wear that bra and top out in public like that???

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper Exactly my thought. A day full of disingenuous selling techniques and ideas. No way no how are these a workable item for 95% of women

Honored Contributor

Another thing that always gives me pause in bra presentations, and especially strapless bra presentations, is that the models never walk a few steps.

In a strapless bra presentation, how about have the models take a few normal steps around?  Every step in a bra tells you whether you truly have support.  Will I bounce right out of this strapless bra?  Anyone can look fully supported when standing still or just turning around once.

I've tried Rhonda Sheer's strapless bras that look exactly like this TSV.  It was perfect standing still.  Then walk to get coffee in my kitchen, and it was a colossal mess of a bra and I returned them. 

Super Contributor

I'm so glad I came on this forum as I was going to purchase these.  Thanks for saving me money.  That Larissa picture in that bra is just unreal.  LOL

Respected Contributor

The only good thing I can see about these are that maybe they'll slip far enough down to control my muffin top Smiley Very Happy Not for me and I for sure do not want to wear something so low cut that the bra will show underneath. I still do not think anyone showing their underwear is a good idea; some of the tops/dresses they showed in the presentations are just wacky to me. Maybe it's my age...

Super Contributor

Has anyone found a strapless bra that works for them?  I'd really love to purchase one and just cannot find one.  Thanks for any help!