Valued Contributor
I am beyond ecstatic with this TSV. Their T-Shirt bras are my favorite bras, ever. I wear a common size and it usually sells out quickly. I’ve been waiting a year for them to bring back the T-Shirt bra in my size. I bought a couple Bali bras since all of my Breezies were looking pretty bad and beyond the time to replace. No comparison. My Breezies are much more comfortable and knock 20 years off my figure by putting everything back to where it belongs. I stocked up and bought a dozen. I feel like I hit the lottery! I know, silly to get so excited about a bra 😂
Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine  what is the item number?I used to love breezes but then all of a sudden The quality changed and the fit was off.I like T-shirt bras and usually buy Bali 

I might give breezier another try.

Valued Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Starliteshine  what is the item number?I used to love breezes but then all of a sudden The quality changed and the fit was off.I like T-shirt bras and usually buy Bali 

I might give breezier another try.

A350858 with underwire and A350861 without wire. $29.98 buy more save more $3 off each additional bra. I am not a fan of some of their other styles but their T-Shirt bra is my favorite. 

Frequent Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Angie168 wrote:

I'm also interested as well.  

https://www.qvc.com/Breezies-Smooth-Radiance-Wirefree-T-Shirt-Bra.product.A350861.html

I haven't tried the wirefree because underwire was the thing when I started wearing a bra and just continued to wear them many years later. My sister wears Breezie's wirefree and really likes it. She said it's comfortable and gives her good support. I know she had an issue with finding her right size. I always buy my normal size and it fits perfectly. I should also mention that my sister has a much larger bust which might be one of reasons she had an issue figuring out her right size. 

Valued Contributor

Looks like a nice bra, but they don't offer a 34 G, or even a 34 DDD, so I am left out. I can't buy shoes on QVC either, as I am a narrow. Hate to spend a lot on Bras and shoes, in specialty stores, but can't go bra-less or shoeless!

Valued Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

Looks like a nice bra, but they don't offer a 34 G, or even a 34 DDD, so I am left out. I can't buy shoes on QVC either, as I am a narrow. Hate to spend a lot on Bras and shoes, in specialty stores, but can't go bra-less or shoeless!

I am sorry to hear they don't offer your size. I feel your pain though. One of my kids is super tall and we have to buy his clothes in the big and tall department. Seems like everything is double in price. 

Honored Contributor

They are molded cups  right? I do not like that type.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have never ordered one of their bras that fit me correctly.  I think they run smaller in the band and cup size than what I find at Macy's or Dillard's. 

Trusted Contributor

I find the sizes offered inconsistent.  Why only one cup size in 32 offered.  There is a 34B, C, D, and DD etc on up the line.  But 32B is the only size.  What if I am a 32C or D???  Why even bother to offer a 32 at all.