Valued Contributor

I have ordered various Breezies bras, over the years, and they never have fit me properly.  I live in a rural area where we have no bra fitters.  So, I waited until I visited Las Vegas one year and went to Nordstrom's for a fitting at Fashion Mall.  What a difference to have a properly fitting bra.  They are so comfortable!

Respected Contributor

@woofersmom wrote:

Does Kalina really have to change her outfit for every TSV presentation today? 

@woofersmom  I wish she would come up for air between sentences. 

Super Contributor
Can't. believe QVC still carries Breezes bras, worse bras I have ordered in the past had to return everyone I have received learned my lesson. Would NEVER order a breezes bra EVER again! Hardly ever see a good review either..
Regular Contributor

I've had good luck with Breezies bras, even though I wish they'd make size 32 DD, but the size chart for these just seemed too off.  I like the bralette-type bra they had as a TSV last year.  It also had a "different" size chart, but it didn't seem as off to me.

Regular Contributor

@Imaoldhippie this bra looked a little unibooobie to me on the bigger model.  I'm busty and worried I'd be pulling them apart all day, LOL!

Honored Contributor

I got the bra last night and I am wearing it today and it fits with well, with no flattening of over filling of the girls

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

i looked at the web page for this a day or so before it actually aired.

when i read "foam cups", i didn't know what that was and it didn't look like they could be removed.

also couldn't tell if they would wash well or somehow change it's shape, if that makes sense.

i also couldn't figure out how these foam cups would be helpful for a size 40d, unless they are for some type of support.

in one of the pictures on web page, the bra, in particular, the waste band did not fit the model correctly (in my opinion). that waste band was on her breast, opposed to below it. don't know if the model had the wrong size on, or if that is the way that the vendor thought it should be, so i passed.

maybe the larger sizes(40+), need a longer waste band and a slightly different cut.

Contributor

I bought Breezies Bras a few years ago in my normal size bra that fit. The Breezies Bras did not fit. I ended up returning them. 

Respected Contributor
I can't wear the ulta...air lining stuff...tried one bra awhile back and it made me itchy! Took it off put regular bra all itchiness stopped. Wish they would stop putting scratchy material inside all their bras...I always change channel as soon as they come on.
Trusted Contributor

Well I am returning mine.  Straps were too short for me, even at the lowest position.  Also even though on the proper hooks the bottom has little support and I found that if I raised my arms -------oops, out I came.