Contributor

I would love for this brand of bra to be comfortable.  I have ordered several times in the past and the wire always breaks through the fabric under the arm.  I complained about this but it was never fixed when I ordered again.  Why don't they just fix it?  Other bras I have had never did this.

Honored Contributor

Breezies A260366 Wild Rose. Love! Everything about this bra. 

New Contributor

aubegirl I wear a 38C or 40C and love these bras in the XL. Since breast surgery they are all I can stand to wear. They hold me up enough but never liked underwire bras.Matching bra and panty colors are fun to wear. I think you may like them in the correct size.

I have the same problem.  The Breezies bra itch me to death and I can't wait to take it off.  There is something in the inside lining that I'm apparently allergic to.  I've tried several different styles of Breezies over a period of many years and one by one I had to toss them out due to the unbelievable itchyness.

I see how many ladies just love these when they are presented in QVC and I feel somewhat left out because I can't wear one if they paid me.