Esteemed Contributor
Leah mentioned she’s a doubleD and wearing the XL. I was surprised. She looks like she has a smaller cup size. I am a D cup but I don’t like the seen in pads. I don’t need extra size in the cup.
Respected Contributor

Breezes offered a bra similar to this a few years ago when “comfort bras” were popular.They may have had them with and without underwires. Having tried and rejected the comfort bras, I decided I didn’t have anything to lose, so I ordered the Breezies one. Nope - it didn’t work for my 40C girls, so back it went. In my never ending quest for a truly comfortable bra, I thought about the TSV, but vetoed the idea because I really prefer an underwire bra.

Regular Contributor

If I want this type, I had rather not have the hook back.  Genie type would be my choice.

Trusted Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

I bought the HSN Rhonda Shear lace insert Ahh Bra about a month ago, in a set of 3.

I really like them.

For reference I'm rather small busted.

I don't get a uniboob, but that's probably because there is not enough boob, Lol.

This bra gives a nice look from behind too, very smooth.

The lace insert is nice because now I can wear more of my sweaters without having to wear a shirt or cami underneath; the lace is high enough to peek out.

@Chicagosuburbangirl  I bought all the colors in the Rhonda Shear lace insert Ahh bra.

Love them.  I'm a B cup, and the small fit perfect.  Love the smoothe back they provide, and an oh so comfy!

Honored Contributor

Not buying. I tried a traditional Breezies bra several years ago. It was way too small & tight. I have tried similar comfort bras and could not find a good fit. 

Honored Contributor

Well, they say how many they've sold but they (meaning every TSV) never says how many have been returned.

Contributor

Does Kalina really have to change her outfit for every TSV presentation today? 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Breezy Barely There years ago and didn’t like them.  These aren’t so cheap with tax & shipping on each one.  Think I’ll stick with my Bali from kohl’s. Great prices on sales.

Respected Contributor

I've always wondered if I would like these comfort bras.  What I like about this one vs the Ahh Bra, for example, is the adjustable straps and the hook and eye closure (although 3 would probably have been enough).  I realize that might make it less smooth in the back, but I would rather know they can be tightened when they stretch out over time.  But I always see complaints -- especialy about them rolling on the bottom.  And when I looked at an older version of the Breezies comfort bra, the reviews were pretty mixed but some loved it. 

Super Contributor

I would like to try this bra. But because I'm on the small chested side, I'm concerned the front might pucker. It looks so comfortable which is why it appeals to me.