Valued Contributor
My bras were worn out or tight due to pandemic weight gain so I went to to 2 nearby Kohls this week with my coupon. Good day it was hard on me but after trying on probably 200 (in between sizes) I bought 5. Still paid more than I'd like but their selection is very good. Nice employee & VF rep helped. A "lift" to my wardrobe basics.
Honored Contributor

Sorry ... but I'm not following you here .... what does this have to do with a "Today's Special Value"?

Respected Contributor

I buy bras at Kohl's too.  They have such a variety and I love the discounts!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor
Whoops meant this for FASHION tab. Doh.
Respected Contributor

Many years ago I went bra shopping at Kohls.  I quickly became frustrated.  If I found a bra that a like the style or color, they didn't have my size.  I gave up.

Super Contributor

I'm impressed that the dressing rooms at Kohls are open again.  I went a month ago, dressing rooms were closed, tried to find a manufactures size chart to determine if the bra would fit.  I asked a clerk in the dept if she had a measuring tape (I know what my under bust to bust measurements are), she looked puzzled, said they don't measure people for bras, but she heard Dillards did?  What didn't she understand?.  All I could do is hold up the bra and look at it and guess if it would fit.  She did say they were still accepting returns bought for 6 months?  So how is taking bras home and trying them on, then returning them safer that just trying them on in the store?

Trusted Contributor

@new nickname 4  Kohl's was the last store in our area to reopen their dressing rooms.  Others have been opened for months.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

I'm impressed that the dressing rooms at Kohls are open again.  I went a month ago, dressing rooms were closed, tried to find a manufactures size chart to determine if the bra would fit.  I asked a clerk in the dept if she had a measuring tape (I know what my under bust to bust measurements are), she looked puzzled, said they don't measure people for bras, but she heard Dillards did?  What didn't she understand?.  All I could do is hold up the bra and look at it and guess if it would fit.  She did say they were still accepting returns bought for 6 months?  So how is taking bras home and trying them on, then returning them safer that just trying them on in the store?

I went to a Kohl's today for this very reason. The dressing rooms at this location were not open. OK the store is not far from me but I do not want to take it home and try it on and then have to bring it back. Sorry they lost a sale. I had coupon all ready to us as well.

There are a few clothing stores and dept stores around here that still have not opened their dressing rooms so--I do not frequent them. Perhaps one day they might open up again. Perhaps it is the state. Perhaps it is just the business that dictates what is going on. Oh well.

Respected Contributor

I think the main reason for closing dressing rooms was not to keep from trying clothes on; it was mainly having to sanitize the dressing rooms after each use and daily.  Trying clothes on at home and returning them, they had to hold them for a certain period before returning to the selling area.  Same as the library having to hold returned books for 72 hours before they could be taken out again.

Trusted Contributor

My local kohl's dressing room is closed...I needed some new bras.  I can't purchase a bra without trying them on.  So  I went to my local Macy's store.  No problem  I don't know why I didn't go there first.  I get wonderful discounts there and the rooms were open.  And the store is always clean.  And at least my store everyone is always friendly.