Esteemed Contributor

No one has mentioned the sizing if large busted as I am.

I think the coat jacket appeares very nice for rainy spring days and fall's cool days. 

I have never bought anything in Basso, so he said to buy "OUR TRUE Basso size. I would have to size for chest measurments being a 44C, but my hip and waist fall size fall 1-2 sizes down.

I did check the guide size chart and the chart sizing is somewhat off from other clothing lines, though.

No, not boxy looking on my screen. I like the sharp lines and the hood for its purpose....rain and cool days. 

This is not a 5th avenue look, nor is it a K-mart less quality piece of cheap fabric. 

I like the black with white stitching and the periwinkle. 

as I mentioned I have no Basso clothing. Speaking of D&C...don't have a clue what that inference is to? Never bought.

If wanting an high end clothing, then GO to one for the exact whatever one would want, but there is NO $70.00 jacket with this fabric from I have seen...!

NAES

Frequent Contributor
I like the coat and the colors especially with the inside pocket.
Length is fine and like the removable hood and is plain. His coats have always been about the lining.
I do alot of walking with the dogs and this would work. However, I do not need a new coat. So will pass.
Contributor

I have the same complaint.....many of the QVC and Dennis Basso coats are just a few inches too short. I think this is just there way of saving on the cost of fabric bringing their cost down and profits up.

Honored Contributor

All sizes and all colors still available.  This shmatta's tankin', baby!!

Frequent Contributor

I just bought a beautiful Navy Coach bag, and am looking for a nice navy jacket to go with it. This jacket isn't it. It looks cheap. I want something classy and a little longer, in a petite, with nice bottons, not something that looks that looks like I bought at a discount store. Sorry Dennis, but you're off your game on this one. I'll keep looking.

Esteemed Contributor

The petite model is 5'3" and is wearing the XXS. I noticed it almost comes down to her knees.Also, the sleeves are rolled up to her elbow. I am 5'1" and it would come past my knees. Also, this coat looks very big. Maria who usually wears a 1x is in the xl. So, that should tell you what you need to know. This jacket is not screaming spring, it is screaming don't buy me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Boxy BASSO TSV

[ Edited ]

Same boring colors and I hate the white stitching.  It's a no from me.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

He really lost me when he called it "elegant & sophisticated".

We obviously weren't looking at the same garment

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

He really lost me when he called it "elegant & sophisticated".

We obviously weren't looking at the same garment

Last evening he was showing it over a sheath dress with pearls and it looked so wrong!"

Honored Contributor

I thought the red was pretty.  I didn't buy it.  I see nothing "special" about this.  This looks like a jacket either DB or George Simonton would have done 8 years ago.  It did look to run huge, and it was a bit boxy.

I just wasn't impressed though it certainly wasn't dreadful.  It looked like something an attractive "older" woman would wear.  

I'm certainly not in my 20's, but that being said, I can't see myself wearing it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"