Honored Contributor

I think I'm going to hold out and get the one with the built in WIFI.

Super Contributor

I've been playing my Bose Wave III for two days, non-stop except when I'm asleep. I couldn't be more pleased or surprised by its performance. It works flawlessly and seamlessly with my TV, streaming Classical Music in the background all day from my DirectTv. The radio works without an extra antenna in this little town of 10,000 located a mountain range away from everything. 

Even my dog seems to be charmed by the sound of his favorite CD. I definitely underestimated this little machine - so much that I'm considering another one for my bedroom. I know it's sold out, but I'm happy to wait for a special on the Bose Wave IV in a few months... 

Aw heck - I'll pay full price for a second one if I have to!

Contributor

Just a heads up if you bought the Bose Wave TSV for someone in your household. The box arrived today and my husband retrieved it from the porch. It was his Christmas present and it comes in a white box clearly marked in big black letters "Bose Wave". Well, Merry Christmas, hubby. It is only December 7th and he knows what his present is. Thanks QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@Nestlee wrote:

Just a heads up if you bought the Bose Wave TSV for someone in your household. The box arrived today and my husband retrieved it from the porch. It was his Christmas present and it comes in a white box clearly marked in big black letters "Bose Wave". Well, Merry Christmas, hubby. It is only December 7th and he knows what his present is. Thanks QVC. 

Wow, way to make it easier for thieves to steal the best packages off your porch!

Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Nestlee wrote:

Wow, way to make it easier for thieves to steal the best packages off your porch!

That was the first thing my husband said when he brought the box inside.  It's a shame his surprise was ruined but at least it didn't get stolen.  

Occasional Contributor

Same thing happened to me..not happy