Regular Contributor

Bose Upcoming TSV- Any Info?

Good morning! Does anyone have pre-order info on the upcoming Bose TSV? I've no idea what it will be, but I'm hoping for a music system with WiFi/Bluetooth compatibility.  The only thing I know is Bose is listed at the midnight hour -- hence, something will be a TSV.  Thanks in advance if you know the item and item number and are willing to share!

RJ

Honored Contributor

Re: Bose Upcoming TSV- Any Info?

I recommend checking the Blue Skies for Me Please blog. She posts all TSV preview information from the Insider or any other emails and info she gets. I would include a link, but it could get deleted. A Google search for the blog name will find it.

Occasional Contributor

It's a Bose Solo 15 series 2 tv sound system. This was listed in the October Insider

Trusted Contributor

BOSE seems to be everywhere, along with Serta and Sleep Number.  BOSE is also being shown on HSN these days.  Must be more popular that I would have imagined.

Regular Contributor

Thanks so much, Chynna Blue -- I'll check it out!

Thanks, too, for all the other replies from everyone else!

Valued Contributor

they keep saying it is onlly ts of the year. but you will see it at least two more times by end of year. christmas time they do have the same ts over and over. dyson shark setra vitamix and many others. 

Contributor

What you want is on HSN today (11-18-16) as their Todays Special

Honored Contributor

@tbearski wrote:

What you want is on HSN today (11-18-16) as their Todays Special

I ordered this today, it was the model I wanted and was $100 less than usual. I then noticed Amazon is selling it for the same price. It makes me wonder if a new model is coming out.