Respected Contributor
I already have two of them and would not trade for anything. I am interested in the Bluetooth part, but not enough to purchase now as I would have to give away or donate my oldest one. Anyway, think I’ll wait on reviews of this model.
Honored Contributor

I always wanted one and bought one from QVC late last year.  I love it.  (was same price as recent TSV)

New Contributor

Hello! This is my first post to the forums, but I've been a QVC shopper for many years (about 30!?! Yikes...) I have a question - I bought this Bose TSV, but I opted to pay for it by check. I went to the post office the same day I bought it (Sunday) and pu tthe check in the mail. I see that it has sold out, so I'm wondering if I will still get it, since they haven't got my check yet, and its out of stock. Or does my order basically reserve it for the 15 days they give you to get your check to them? Just not sure how that works...

Thanks very much!

Kim

Contributor

Overpriced junk.  No one uses a CD.  They use an add-on for BT?  Really?  This is a really old system that they are trying to off-load.