Valued Contributor

I like mine from a few years ago.

I too play cd's that I buy at Goodwill.   Sound is great.

It also came with a free Alexa.

Happy with that purchase.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 and I do like them.  CD players still work ( mine are over 10 years each) BUT I did buy the 4CD changer that was great but it stopped working after about 5 years.

I just think BOSE is moving on to higher tech.  Because of all the streaming people do now, i think they are trying to get rid of these playes.  HSN just had one for a TS not too long ago.  This is a good price though...

Esteemed Contributor

I own one, maybe 3 yrs old now and purchased as a TSV. Use it daily, never any issues with CD's. I don't stream or Alexa anything. 

I just picked up 1 today for DS. He has a large cd collection and the Sony I bought him lasted 10 months and died.

Bose isn't clearing this out. I've been stalking their website since before the holidays and they have been sold out. This is likely due to supply chain issues.

Contributor

Sorry but I don't understand why QVC keeps recycling this thing. It's 2022. Not saying people don't have CDs but this thing is antiquated. Waste of a TSV. 

Honored Contributor

I just NOW have a problem with the CD player on my 16-year-old Bose. I've tried to work with it, but it is not cooperating. The CD's get stuck inside it and it takes a long time ejecting to finally get it out. And when it does play, it skips a lot I think all it needs is to have a "cleaner CD device" put in it to take care of that problem, but not sure.

Anyhow, my question is: Have any of you received your Bose TSV? They are sold out on QVC and I am hoping that someone returns theirs so I can pick it up "as is." Since the TSV was just February 5, perhaps no one has received the item yet.

Just hoping one of you decided to return it and I can still get it. On Amazon it is way more than $329.96; more like $499.

Honored Contributor

I even checked HSN and they have it at the full price. Smiley Sad