Honored Contributor

Re: Body Butter tubs for the holidays?

Correct me if I'm wrong:

I believe they then said that it's available on Auto-ship.

Same price.

I'm guessing that it would be shipped just in time for Christmas/Holidays.  (?)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong:

I believe they then said that it's available on Auto-ship.

Same price.

I'm guessing that it would be shipped just in time for Christmas/Holidays.  (?)

With A-D you can change the dates of delivery to suit your needs. Otherwise the ship times are every 6 mos for this item. @ROMARY 

Honored Contributor

The A-D ships free for the first shipment only. All subsequent shipments will cost you a shipping fee.

Valued Contributor

Josie Maran and Jane said they will keep at least three years unopened.  I wish the auto delivery option would include different fall/holiday scents on the next shipment...

Contributor

I no longer hoard body butter. I bought several large tubs several years ago as a TSV.....great price. I went to open one about six or so months later. It was rancid.....just like vegetable oil gets. I then opened the rest and they were all rancid. I just buy enough for 3 months now. Don’t buy from eBay etc as you have no idea how old the product is when you receive it. I do not believe these will last a year much  less 3 years. Treat them like olive or vegetable oil.

Frequent Contributor

I've been buying Josie for years and can never resist a TSV so i'm always overstocked on all the butters. So the butters I'm always using are already at least 1.5 years old by the time I open it. I have never had one that was rancid, including her bottles of pure oil. I do read on these boards where people are saying its rancid at 6 months. I do wonder if where people live play a part i.e if you are in warmer climate year round your oil is going to go rancid faster than someone in colder climates.

Contributor

I live in the Blueridge Mountains a very moderate climate. I’ve had one bottle of the oil go rancid. 

Trusted Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
@fthuntit’s free shipping on it today.

I think I read free shipping if you pay full price but if you use easy pay they charge you S/H.  Did I read that right?

Respected Contributor

@arabella.. I hope that’s not true what u thought u heard ..... even though I was planning on not ordering TSV today (because I have plenty), I wound up placing Advance Order because of the free shipping and I used EZ Pay!
Frequent Contributor

I think they mean you pay shipping on future auto deliveries. The free shipping is just for the initial shipment.