Respected Contributor
What does everyone think about the Sheet TSV? I hadn’t seen any posts about it. I never heard about this Interior Designer until I read about him today.
Honored Contributor

I thought he had a lot pretty things.  If I needed sheets I would have bought some.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

He showed some cute items for organization but I'm finding his sheets and other thing to be blah in design and the colors awkward and hard to fit into most color schemes, certainly not mine.  I don't find anything exciting or even interesting.  Very ordinary.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Bobby Berk Sheet TSV

[ Edited ]

@KKlim wrote:
What does everyone think about the Sheet TSV? I hadn’t seen any posts about it. I never heard about this Interior Designer until I read about him today.

Not much.  Just another designer with a reality show selling items.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not care for the bed linens nor blankets nor his over animated personality. He abt railroaded  over  top of JT , which I never thought possible .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the blush sheet set with the little fans  -- very classic, in my opinion. I also like that the cotton is made of 3 types of cotton.

I like Bobby and am a fan of the new Queer Eye. I find the show a sweet show, people helping other people (both LGBTQ+ and "straight"/cis) to feel good about themselves and supporting them gently to make the improvements that the individual people want to make.

I may be getting one set of these sheets -- they are in my cart right now, as I write.

Sweet dreams, everyone!

-Solar Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Not sure about the sheets but I do want to know what jacket was Jane wearing in the presentation. It looks great! Anyone knows? jacket.jpg  

Respected Contributor

I watched part of a presentation. I kept waiting for him to say if the fitted sheet had elastic all around the hem, but he kept talking about everything else and I got tired of waiting.

I even checked the description online, but could find the info.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Couldn't watch it.  When I saw who the host was I moved on. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AlenaZ wrote:

Not sure about the sheets but I do want to know what jacket was Jane wearing in the presentation. It looks great! Anyone knows? jacket.jpg  

Wow it looks like she is actually wearing the correct size!