Occasional Contributor

Call me childish, but I almost choked laughing when Shawn just said "anals of history" on the TSV presentation just now. Annals...not anals. Oh well, we all make mistakes and that was a good laugh! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

That sort of sums up the way I feel about the TSV. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@clsilva 

She's the same host who stated that the moon is a planet.  She's college educated.  Penn State.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Ha! Yeah, I remember that day. She actually said it was a star and Isaac said it was a planet. Both were wrong, but even scientists argue this point so I gave them a pass. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That sort of sums up the way I feel about the TSV. 

@Kachina624 

That was good haha!  And I agree, about this TSV and recently most of them.

Respected Contributor

I missed that. I am snorkeling laughing at that, too.  Its not fair but when some hosts mispronounce words I get bothered by it and think that they are so stupid.  Other hosts I laugh it off and am not annoyed.  This host doesn't bother me.

While we are on this subject, does anyone recall the host that kept calling goucho pants, groucho pants,even with the vendor pronouncing it correctly over and over, the host continued to get it wrong.

Respected Contributor

Between the moon and the star and the annals of history.....be thankful she wasn't talking about Uranus.

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

Between the moon and the star and the annals of history.....be thankful she wasn't talking about Uranus.

LoL... almost spit my coffee out reading your post!  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I missed that. I am snorkeling laughing at that, too.  Its not fair but when some hosts mispronounce words I get bothered by it and think that they are so stupid.  Other hosts I laugh it off and am not annoyed.  This host doesn't bother me.

While we are on this subject, does anyone recall the host that kept calling goucho pants, groucho pants,even with the vendor pronouncing it correctly over and over, the host continued to get it wrong.

That was Amy!