Respected Contributor

I purchased these with the canopy a couple years ago.  I have two and look great.  I do not leave in the sun or outside during winter.  I fold up when not using and put to the side under protection.  Winter store in basement.

I figure in order to last I need to take care of them and too expensive not to.  I have less expensive chairs I leave out on the deck during summer but still bring in at the end of the season.  I also cover my benches in the winter.  

Trusted Contributor

I have owned 2 Bliss Chairs for years. They are both brown no fading or rusting.

They are outside every year for at least 7 months. Unless something has changed I would highly recommend them. They are heavy though and mine doesn't have wheels.

so that is a nice feature.

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I have owned 2 Bliss Chairs for years. They are both brown no fading or rusting.

They are outside every year for at least 7 months. Unless something has changed I would highly recommend them. They are heavy though and mine doesn't have wheels.

so that is a nice feature.

$100 for a chair!?!? (Now $110),  No thank you. The hosts were actually encouraging people to buy multiples.  Ive seen loungers for $30-60 at the discounters.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one of those cheaper chairs and it lasted for 1 summer.  My Bliss chair is still going strong.  Ya get what ya pay for.