Esteemed Contributor

ACE has the 28" with side shelf for $329. Shop around.

Honored Contributor

Re: Blackstone Griddle

[ Edited ]

@Biftu   Youtube has detailed assembly videos on nearly everything mechanical under the sun.

There are several unboxing & assembly videos of the Blackstone griddle. 

The TSV sold out, but if you're interested in seeing if anyone cancelled their order you can keep checking back to see if it comes back into inventory.

It's a real outdoor griddle, not a tabletop.  So it will be a bit heavy.  Probably why they suggest more than one person doing the assembly.

They also have many videos on how to season the griddle. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered one and have been wanting one.  I do not care to grill on regular grill but this I can handle.  Looks like something I could use almost every night during the summer months.  Lots of ideas on what to cook.  

My daughter is great at assembling things and said she would do it and I will help.  

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

My husband is the family cook and you name it, he cooks it...steaks, burgers (even toasts the bread), hot dogs, chicken, fish, vegetables (oh how I love grilled vegetables!).  We have a bigger model than the TSV.  It's like Waffle House on the weekends, eggs, bacon (no grease on the stove!), pancakes, hash browns!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

Very true!  Yours would have to take a winter break, but come Spring/Summer you would love it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

ACE has the 28" with side shelf for $329. Shop around.

@barrel racer 

That's the one we have.  The side table comes in quite handy, especially when fixing our plates.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu 

My husband assembled ours & I didn't watch so unfortunately, I don't know how easy/difficult it was.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Biftu   Youtube has detailed assembly videos on nearly everything mechanical under the sun.

There are several unboxing & assembly videos of the Blackstone griddle. 

The TSV sold out, but if you're interested in seeing if anyone cancelled their order you can keep checking back to see if it comes back into inventory.

It's a real outdoor griddle, not a tabletop.  So it will be a bit heavy.  Probably why they suggest more than one person doing the assembly.

They also have many videos on how to season the griddle. 

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks, I did search YouTube, but could only find the tabletop model. I gave up searching.  I'm actually ok that I cancelled my order. I'll use the grill I have for another year.  I don't use it that much anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Actually, Walmart has a better buy on a bigger Blackstone, this one is small if you entertain a lot of people. The products from Blackstone are wonderful

Honored Contributor

It sold out as the TSV yesterday, but at 7am today it was available at a higher price. What gives?