Trusted Contributor

Re: BlacknDecker swivel sweeper?

This is a total piece of junk.  You can do much better with a good old broom and dustpan.  

Regular Contributor

There’s a review on Amazon with a video showing how it can cause scratches.  The reviews vary from junk to terrific.  I’m also tempted, but will pass.  My Dyson V7 works for me & ive got so many things plugged in charging!!!

Honored Contributor

I did order this just to use in my kitty area to pick up litter.  Then I called gf who talked me into cancelling (glad I could 🙂) she told me hers worked about 3 months & died☹️

She bought the bissell stick vac ($19.99) so I'll try this one.

Glad I talked to her & read posts here!

Trusted Contributor

i gave in and ordered it.. i went right for the reviews and there were none... i figured 18 a month isnt bad at all.. then i read in here people saying its no good... we'll see.. i have a good shark that i got in here.. i use that once or maybe 2 times a week.. i just wanted something small  i could use for in-between.. 

Super Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

i gave in and ordered it.. i went right for the reviews and there were none... i figured 18 a month isnt bad at all.. then i read in here people saying its no good... we'll see.. i have a good shark that i got in here.. i use that once or maybe 2 times a week.. i just wanted something small  i could use for in-between.. 

I ordered also, fingers crossed no issues. But it's something I can really use I can't fathom ever using it for 50min. But it's the perfect thing for me I just can't pull out my upright like I use to, and NO bending over nessasry. I ordered the purple  really looking forward to trying it out, being optomistic it going to arrive and work perfectly. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

David has it on his show again tonight!  What a piece of junk!  Enough is enough with this stuff!  

Super Contributor

David Lied said is No Waitlist I ordered 1 now do not like the reviews may cancel it check B&B Beyond naybe get a Shark Thank;s for the heads up.
Super Contributor

: Black nDecker swivel sweeper?

David Lied said is No Waitlist I ordered 1 now do not like the reviews may cancel it I will  check B&B Beyond naybe get a Shark Thank;s for the heads up.