Bissell CrossWave All-In-One Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner TSV 7/28/22

glad they offer nice floor cleaning

i think this is a former TSV

i was hoping for something exciting

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Re: Bissell CrossWave All-In-One Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner TSV 7/28/22

[ Edited ]

I love my Crosswave. One of the best investments I've made. I got my off of HSN probably two years ago for around $160. Money Well spent!

Super Contributor

That thing looks like a lot of work to me. You have to take it apart & wash everything by hand. Then wait for it to dry. I would rather just clean up wet messes like milk or egg with a paper towel. Then use my steam mop to clean the floor. The steam mop pad can be thrown into the washer & dryer. The steam mop also requires only distilled water, thereby saving money over cleaning products. By the way, in the demonstration video she poured the egg down the kitchen sink. I never pour gross stuff that was on the floor down my kitchen sink. Unless you sanitize your sink afterwards, you're looking to get food poisoning.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

That thing looks like a lot of work to me. You have to take it apart & wash everything by hand. Then wait for it to dry. I would rather just clean up wet messes like milk or egg with a paper towel. Then use my steam mop to clean the floor. The steam mop pad can be thrown into the washer & dryer. The steam mop also requires only distilled water, thereby saving money over cleaning products. By the way, in the demonstration video she poured the egg down the kitchen sink. I never pour gross stuff that was on the floor down my kitchen sink. Unless you sanitize your sink afterwards, you're looking to get food poisoning.

@Sweet Kitties Are you licking your sink basin?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Can you use any cleaner,with this?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

Puppy Lips, no. But your profile name says it all about what you like to lick. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Puppy Lips, no. But your profile name says it all about what you like to lick. 

@Sweet Kitties Oh Lordy, I don't lick the mouths of my dogs.  I just don't see what is so bad about putting things down the sink that should not be eaten.  That is what the sink and the disposal are for.  Geez.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead