Honored Contributor

Re: Big Deal Cheaper than the TSV

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Lisa Faye wrote:

I like many others to purchase A468733 Belle by Kim Gravel Regular Feather Knit Sweater Cardigan in February for $49.98. Today, it is $34.98. I requested a credit for the difference but was told it was past the 30 day period. I will definitely be more decerning in what I purchase from the 'Q', as well as when I choose purchase it. 

That is their policy.  You should read it.  https://www.qvc.com/content/information/customer-service.html?type=topic&tid=250700000001337&qq=ft

@rms1954 exactly how was this helpful?  This doesn't address her post/issue at all. It doesn't say anything about price adjustments, etc.  

I tried.  Have a lovely day!

Honored Contributor

I don't think you can expect an adjustment after all this time.  However, I do agree that the Q plays with pricing A LOT.  If you catch it, they will make adjustments within a reasonable period of time.  If you don't catch it, you're SOL.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am familiar with all of the Q's constant pricing changes.  However, what I did not know, after shopping here for decades, is that the price on a TSV can drop so quickly. I DID think prior to this that the TSV price "was the lowest for the next 6 months", probably because I've heard hosts use this phrase frequently.  Now I'm thinking that relates to one time onlys...

There are many TSVs that I pass on because I don't feel the price is a true value (esp clothing). This was a good reminder to me to pause and reconsider before buying.

Honored Contributor

i had the same thing happen to me with the Laurie Felt big deal this week. i purchased the sweaters for more money three months ago and they have been the big deal for several days now at a much lower price. i am guessing that they had a lot in stock and needed to get rid of them. if i had not bought them all already i would have purchased more. lol

i know their policy on giving refunds on items where the pricing is lowered is 30 days, so i did not even attempt to get any type of a refund.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't there a beautiful, print on shoulders area, elbow sleeve Quacker Factory top that is a Big Deal?

Love it.    It's called 'Life Is Rosey'.

Recently presented in Kerstin's Closet.

A 503645 ..... 43.72

Very, very beautiful.  Especially where the print is placed.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).