Contributor

These look so pretty but I wish I could buy the branch clusters individually. I would love to order but I don't have use for 2 branches and I can't justify spending almost $50 with tax and shipping for just using 1. It would be nice to be able to customize orders according to what I need or want to spend. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bethlehem lights tsv?

[ Edited ]

Very pretty. I would be happier with a shorter version.

Valued Contributor

I ordered ten sets of white and 15 sets of greens for wedding reception tables and bridal table. At the end will give all helpers , parents, maids a  set as a thank you gift. This is all that will be on our tables  in a vase. I think this will be very pretty.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor
@Junker2327: sounds very nice what you're planning.

I ordered a set of the ivory and a set of green. I also think the pink is very pretty especially for spring but felt my choices fit in better with my plans to mix with seasonal silk flowers I already have. At midnight Jane mistakenly called the ivory yellow and was not corrected by the vendor representative so have an idea there may be a lot of yellow mixed in the ivory. I do agree pretty expensive with tax and shipping close to $100, so hope to get many years out of them. I think the green could easily be used for winter holidays.
Honored Contributor

I did order the pink & yes, with s/h & tax was almost $50.00.  I have a nice large urn on my front porch which I bought stems years ago & they were over $80 w/no lighting.  

Everything I've bought from BL has always lasted & I've had things for 5+ years and still working! 

Respected Contributor

@Junker2327 wrote:

I ordered ten sets of white and 15 sets of greens for wedding reception tables and bridal table. At the end will give all helpers , parents, maids a  set as a thank you gift. This is all that will be on our tables  in a vase. I think this will be very pretty.

Beckyblu

I dont know how anyone could afford that.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Junker2327 wrote:

Beckyblu

Well I'm guessing she can since she bought them. 

Occasional Contributor
@beckyblu wrote:

Beckyblu

Beckyblu stated it was for a WEDDING & she is generously going to gift them to those who helped out and attended the wedding, etc.   A very nice and lovely gesture. Probably best not to opine or judge others decisions. JMHO.

Occasional Contributor
@beckyblu wrote:

Beckyblu

"I dont know how anyone could afford that."

Well, Beckyblu stated it was for a WEDDING & she is generously going to gift them to those who helped out and attended the wedding, etc.   A very nice and lovely gesture. Probably best not to opine or judge others decisions. JMHO.