Super Contributor
Anyone else get their TEN BOXES of garlands yet?? Oops!! Sorry postmaster 😂😂😂 I actually felt bad when they called me to come pick them up lol.
Contributor

10 boxes?? Well you will not be bare that is for sure thats lots of decorating I hope through the year and not one holiday. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sameolmollysmama  10 Boxes??? Wow!  Shouldn't the PO deliver them anyway, no matter how many? I didn't know there was a limit. I got my one blue spruce garland a few days ago. Guess what? The timer doesn't work. I called BL, and they confirmed the timer was defective. I'm hoping I can get another one, even though they are not showing any available. Don't forget to check your timers!

Super Contributor
PA Mom, we don’t get our mail delivered, so I have to pick it up. I hate hearing that about your timer! I’ve never had trouble with BL before. Guess I better buy the batteries and start checking. Those were way too expensive not to work!
Honored Contributor

Where will you use all ten boxes @Sameolmollysmama? I only have a mantle and plant ledge to adorn.

Honored Contributor

Ten boxes?  I hope you have fun decorating the church.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sameolmollysmama wrote:
PA Mom, we don’t get our mail delivered, so I have to pick it up. I hate hearing that about your timer! I’ve never had trouble with BL before. Guess I better buy the batteries and start checking. Those were way too expensive not to work!

@Sameolmollysmama  I've never had any problems with BL either. In the past 3 weeks I've had to return 4 items (3 to QVC) for being defective. I sure hope they all work for you.

Super Contributor

Sorry I'm just getting back on!! I have the garlands on my banisters along my front porch. It's a very long front porch lol!!