Beware of TSV Bethlehem Lights Tree.  I purchased one and the second year a quarter of the tree lights went out.  QVC and Bethlehem Lights did not help me because it was 2 years later.  Not worth the money if the tree only lasts a couple of years.  Good Luck.

Respected Contributor

I had a problem too. One section of the lights went out. I only ordered because of my back issues and wanted it delivered to my house. Lesson learned 😧

Respected Contributor

I think my tree is a Bethlehem Lights.  I've had it for so long I don't remember.  I love my tree.  It's the perfect size, the lights are good, it goes together with no problem and I've had it for at least 5 years.

Whether the quality of the trees have changed recently I don't know.

Honored Contributor

That's terrible that neither QVC nor BL would help, just because it was out of warranty.  Better perhaps to buy a more expensive product from a company with proper customer support.

Contributor

I prefer to buy my tree locally and that way if there is a problem I can take care of it quickly. Certain things are good on the Q, but I'm def. not interested in purchasing mattresses, trees, electronics etc...

Honored Contributor

@josie1051 wrote:

Beware of TSV Bethlehem Lights Tree.  I purchased one and the second year a quarter of the tree lights went out.  QVC and Bethlehem Lights did not help me because it was 2 years later.  Not worth the money if the tree only lasts a couple of years.  Good Luck.

Your first (and only) post?

I had a product a couple of years ago (not a Christmas tree) that died just before the four-year mark.  My state has an "implied warranty" law for consumers that covers products for four years, regardless of the manufacturer's warranty.

When I didn't get anywhere with the manufacturer, QVC stepped in and made it right and I got a complete refund.

Perhaps you just didn't approach it in the right way or weren't clear enough.  A five-year warranty, is a five-year warranty and both the manufacturer and the retailer are responsible, but you have to put it in writing to both.

I've found QVC's customer service to be excellent at resolving problems.