H434574 - 8.5' Green $799.98

H434575 - 5' Flocked $399.98

H434576 - 7' Flocked $599.98

H434577 - 8.5 Flocked $799.98

IMG_2554.jpeg

IMG_2555.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights TSV - October 12, 2023

I want an expensive Christmas tree to decorate with dozens of keepsake ornaments collected over the decades that are irreplaceable....

...said no cat mom ever 🤗😛

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

LOL @fairydogmother ! Every time we bring a new family member home, we get nervous! DH always puts the unbreakable ones on the bottom. Our newest boy sat and stared at the tree last year, but didn't bother anything. Maybe his three brothers said something! 

We get real trees. My grandparents owned a Christmas tree farm.  Smiley Happy

I think I got this picture here, but I sent it to everyone last year!
Our newest boy looks like this kitty, but he's a little "fluffier"! 

IMG_2291.jpeg

Respected Contributor

It is probably unusual but my best friend has 4 indoor cats ( two inheirited). She puts up a live 8ft. tree every year. She has one cat who will sleep under the tree, otherwise...zero damage ever. She is fortunate,

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

LOL @fairydogmother ! Every time we bring a new family member home, we get nervous! DH always puts the unbreakable ones on the bottom. Our newest boy sat and stared at the tree last year, but didn't bother anything. Maybe his three brothers said something! 

We get real trees. My grandparents owned a Christmas tree farm.  Smiley Happy

I think I got this picture here, but I sent it to everyone last year!
Our newest boy looks like this kitty, but he's a little "fluffier"! 

IMG_2291.jpeg

I had to laugh at this picture.  Reminds me of last year with our cat who is always into everything when it's brought home.  There isn't a bag or box that isn't inspected and/or routed through when it's brought in the house, and a Christmas tree, well that's just icing on the cake!  We didn't even get the entire tree assembled and he planning out his climb. 20211206_103656.jpg

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom  So handsome! I have such a soft spot for black cats. Ours (Norman-Chicken) has a huge personality and guest stars on many of my work calls. 

Trusted Contributor

Growing up we had a cat. He never cared about the tree. Then we got two kittens. Came home from school to tree on floor. Every. Single. Day.
Trusted Contributor

I want a tree with strong limbs but isn't so heavily branched. I have a lot of ornaments so a tree that is super full before I decorate it, will just look too crammed with ornaments. Also I want to be able to put ornaments inside the tree. Prelit trees have lights on outside only and not the inside. The inside of tree is metal instead of green branches. I miss the trees I grew up with. Very hard to hang a hooked ornament on the plastic formed branches made to mimic nature.
Honored Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
I want a tree with strong limbs but isn't so heavily branched. I have a lot of ornaments so a tree that is super full before I decorate it, will just look too crammed with ornaments. Also I want to be able to put ornaments inside the tree. Prelit trees have lights on outside only and not the inside. The inside of tree is metal instead of green branches. I miss the trees I grew up with. Very hard to hang a hooked ornament on the plastic formed branches made to mimic nature.

@Sakuya  I know exactly what you mean.  I bought my newest tree from wayfair.com.  

It was last year, and they had so many different varieties and the one I purchased is exactly as you described.  I don't see it online there now, but it looks like it's out in the forest -- but no flocking (I don't really like flocking).  It's full, but not dense, so I put my ornaments from the inside out, as if they're growing on the tree.  

Wayfair has some great prices, but you just have to search on the features you want (lights, power in the pole, remote, height, type of tree, etc.).

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I am glad you were able to find the tree that is just right for you. Smiley Happy I am skeptical of buying a full size tree online because I can't feel the branches. It seems it would be worth it to peruse Wayfair.