Super Contributor

Bethlehem Lights TSV Noble Spruce tree question and concern.

Purchased the Bethlehem Lights 7.5 Noble Spruce TSV.  In our top section we have at least 15 lights out.  We tried to replace light/fuse they will not work.  Did you have lights out on this tree when it arrived?  Were you able to replace the lights?  I don't think 15 lights should be out on a new tree.  The number to call Bethlehem Lights not available on weekend. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights TSV Noble Spruce tree question and concern.

I would return it, claiming it was defective.  Hopefully, Q will agree and issue a full refund.  Will they make you buy another BL or can you take the money and run?

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry. That's a big heavy tree to return. At least you won't be charged anything.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry you are having issues with the tree. I know it's disappointing.
I ordered this tree last year when it was the tsv the first time. I ordered multi lights and I received a tree with clear lights. By then, the trees were sold out. I called customer service and they arranged for UPS to pick it up and return it to the Q. So at least the return part was stress free.
Super Contributor

I'm getting a replacement tree, but worried about the bulbs on this tree.  I hope others had a better experience.  Not many reviews on site for this item. 

Contributor

I purchased a 7.5 & 9 foot.   We just took them out of the boxes and set them up to check them. Everything was great not a bulb was out !  

Super Contributor

MommytoLila - thanks for the post.  I have hope that the next one will be good. Should arrive soon.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered and received the 7.5 multi colored lights tree. The night we received it we took out and set it up to make sure it was ok.

There were at least 15 bulbs burned out and the replacement bulbs did not make a difference.

Called customer service and they told me to write defective on the return slip and send it back and they will send me a new one.

They want me to use the pre paid return label and take to the post office.They will reimburse for shipping. There is no way I can lift and cart this tree to the post office. And does the post office take a box this big and heavy? Not to mention it more than likely will not fit in my car! My tree came UPS.