Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I think they are great.  I ordered two sets one in sand the other ivory.  Very anxious to receiving them.

@Pecky  I ordered two sets too...both sand, one each size.  Was going with red, but I think sand will be more versatile and better for year-round use.  I really don't like storing things.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I love that you can turn them on by tapping them and then turn them off by blowing on them.  I keep a flameless candle in a hurricane glass container, with colored rocks around it.   I don't like having to take it out to replace the battery or reset the timer.   Then I have to get everything set up again at the exact time for the reset procedure.  

I only wish wish I could buy just one.  My daughter will likely get the extra one.  

Honored Contributor

How hard is to turn off a candle by a switch?

I don't get it.

The flame looks like Luminara.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I love that you can turn them on by tapping them and then turn them off by blowing on them.  I keep a flameless candle in a hurricane glass container, with colored rocks around it.   I don't like having to take it out to replace the battery or reset the timer.   Then I have to get everything set up again at the exact time for the reset procedure.  

I only wish wish I could buy just one.  My daughter will likely get the extra one.  

@september  You will have to replace the battery at some point.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I don't get it.

Not hard at all if it's just sitting on a shelf by itself.  But it it's part of a display, and surrounded by other objects that would need to be set up again afterwards....why not buy a candle where that won't be an issue. 

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I don't get it.

@missy1  It's on a timer, and that is why I don't see the point of this candle.  I guess it is for people who like to blow out their candles.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@september wrote:

@september  You will have to replace the battery at some point.

Yep, but not as often if I could turn off the timer when I'm not going to be home...will happen a lot this summer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bethelem Lights candles

[ Edited ]

There is an optional remote....separate purchase.  The flame does not wave/move so it's a no go for me.....to add...it is a beautiful candle though.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I think they are great.  I ordered two sets one in sand the other ivory.  Very anxious to receiving them.

@Pecky  I ordered two sets too...both sand, one each size.  Was going with red, but I think sand will be more versatile and better for year-round use.  I really don't like storing things.

I also ordered the sand in 5' got them yesterday and absolutely love them, the way they flicker and shine on my wall is beautiful. My DH and son like them also. 

So happy I ordered them Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I also ordered the sand in 5' got them yesterday and absolutely love them, the way they flicker and shine on my wall is beautiful. My DH and son like them also. 

So happy I ordered them Woman Happy

@MaRinaI received mine too and love them.  I really like the suttle flicker it has and the color is just so pretty.  I couldn't be happier with this candle. I will order more.