Respected Contributor

The tsv today that you blow off. No comments?

Honored Contributor

my guess is that this touch technology is sensitive and will not last long.

I like the sand color but most lively won't be buying. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Bethelem Lights candles

[ Edited ]

I have had good luck with Bethlehem lights in the past.  I have three tall crackle glass garden lights I purchased from QVC in 2010 and they are still glowing.  They have the recharging batteries and we are amazed they still work. 

I just looked at the video presentation of the TSV but I'm kind of over the battery operated flicker candles.  It's a pass for me. I have had the Luminera flameless candles.  I purchased a total of four from a local Christmas shop a few years ago,.  Every single one of them stopped working within a few months.  Ditto the two I purchased from QVC.  I just don't think the TSV is worth the risk.  JMO.

Trusted Contributor

I thought the price was too high.  I really like Candle Impressions the best for flameless candles.

Esteemed Contributor

I have gotten so used to the Luminara remote, that I don't like the idea that you would have to blow them all out or use the timer.  The timer is never long enough for me.  Going to pass on these.

Honored Contributor

I don't see the point of this candle, so I won't be buying.

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3

They sell a remote to use with these candles. They showed it during one of the presentations.

Honored Contributor

I think they are great.  I ordered two sets one in sand the other ivory.  Very anxious to receiving them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bethelem Lights candles

[ Edited ]

I am interested because they are pretty, but will probably wait for reviews...of course, then the price will be higher plus S/H!! 

The blowing out part kind of makes me wonder and am not sure the reason for this technology. Isn't one of the great points about flameless candles that you can place them in areas where you can't normally reach??  So, in some areas of the home, touch on and blow out is not an option anyway.  

I guess there is a timer, but then why need the touch/blow technology????

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I am interested because they are pretty, but will probably wait for reviews...of course, then the price will be higher plus S/H!! 

The blowing out part kind of makes me wonder and am not sure the reason for this technology. Isn't one of the great points about flameless candles that you can place them in areas where you can't normally reach??  So, in some areas of the home, touch on and blow out is not an option anyway.  

I guess there is a timer, but then why need the touch/blow technology????

This is exactly why I cancelled my order @corita.  They look great, and the technology is intriguing, but what does it mean to me? How do I really use my flameless candles? Mine are either on a timer setting, or I use my remote control.  That's it.  I have no desire to blow them out or touch them to turn on & off, especially when I keep some inside lanterns, and some on shelves.  Added cost for a remote, plus the very subtle flicker of the flame all add up to no sale.  I'm staying with my Luminaras.