Regular Contributor

Bertello Outdoor Wood & Gas Fired Pizza Oven with Cover Stone & Peel

It looks good, if you're into making your own pizza,,,but I was hoping for something more in the holiday gift giving.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Bertello Outdoor Wood & Gas Fired Pizza Oven with Cover Stone & Peel

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Well, I received a MEAT SLICER as a wedding gift...I probably would have liked the pizza oven instead.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

This TSV kind of goes along with yesterday's HSN's TS--the gemstone tree. Can there really be enough of a market for this to make it a TSV? I guess so.

Respected Contributor

@Desertdiwrote:

Well, I received a MEAT SLICER as a wedding gift...I probably would have liked the pizza oven instead.

@DesertdiMy mom had one of those. In fact, I probably have it here somewhere. 🍖🍗

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

When I make pizza at home, whether it be from scratch or using store bought dough, I usually use my Pampered Chef pizza stone. Comes out great. 🍕

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

These Pizza ovens are getting popular so Yes I can see presenting them as a holiday gift. My husband has been wanting the Solo Wood Fired Pizza oven. At $500 I have not been willing to purchase one. I asked him to look at this one and see if he would like it.

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnBwrote:

When I make pizza at home, whether it be from scratch or using store bought dough, I usually use my Pampered Chef pizza stone. Comes out great. 🍕

I have used those as well...they come out great!

I would imagine that most people just don't have the extra room to store something like this unless you have a huge home with a walk in bulter's pantry.....would love to have one of those! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

@SloopJohnBwrote:

I would imagine that most people just don't have the extra room to store something like this unless you have a huge home with a walk in bulter's pantry.....would love to have one of those! Smiley Happy

@haddon9I would just like the butler.. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

@SloopJohnBwrote:

@SloopJohnBThis pizza oven is for Outside use not Inside. You would keep it covered and in the same location as your grill or smoker if you have one. No butler's pantry necessary. I see no need to store inside.