Honored Contributor

Bernini TSV - April 25, 2024

M93906 - Bari 5-in-1 Cordless Fluted Fountain with Timer $149.98

Alabaster, Bronze, Grey, Slate Blue, Terracotta 

IMG_0081.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bernini TSV - April 25, 2024

Pass. I have had so much trouble with their metal hoses I won't consider anything else from this brand.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Pass. I have had so much trouble with their metal hoses I won't consider anything else from this brand.

@barrel racer , I'm with you on this one. The hoses I bought from this brand (4 or 5 in total) have all sprung leaks. I don't run over them and we don't have freezing temperatures. Cute idea but I can't take the chance of buying something that may only last a season.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

And here we go again people.  The same complaining and negativity.  Do any of you like anything?  Don't reply, it was rhetorical.

I have a smaller version of the fountain, basically the tower that creates the fountain part with batteries.  I have bought two of the smaller ones in the past.  The one I have now is still going strong after two summers of use.

Some of us do not have electrical outlets to run fountains in our yards and this is a great alternative.  I am excited about this larger fountain and am only trying to decide what color to get.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with the other posters. I tried two different ones. I used filtered water and had the spouts plug up. I used a large safety pin to try and unplug. Hoses also plug up. They also need to be cleaned to remove the green algae type stuff.  Mine lasted two years. I took  them in and stored  in the garage in the Winter so only a few months  of use. I liked the battery option with no outlet. I just have not had luck with this brand. When it worked it was nice.

Occasional Contributor

@abbeydabby I totally agree with you.  I am not sure why some of these people continue to watch QVC, let alone shop there.  Are they bored or do they just hate everything in life? Perhaps even they do not know the answer to those questions.  

I don't like every item sold nor do I like every host, but I do not post my thoughts on a consistent basis.  I understand everyone is entitled to their opinions, especially here in America, but sometimes being silent shows a greater strength of character and maturity.

Valued Contributor

If I buy a fountain it will be one that has classic beauty. There's something about this one that looks clunky. Maybe it's the bulky part that sticks up in the middle of the basin. It looks like someone put a big vase in the basin. I also don't like the bands around the pedestal. They remind me of barrel rings. Which clashes with the clasic pedestal

Valued Contributor

@abbeydabby, You say we're complainers. We say we have discerning tastes. We're not about to drop so much money into subpar items that look tacky & break quickly. We have every right to go on QVC & comment as you do. As long as were respectful to each other, that is. Get used to it. We're here to stay.

Super Contributor

@abbeydabby @love to workout 

I enjoy everyone's opinion. I do like this, but if you have had bad experience with this brand, I want to know about it. I don't want to waste my time and money on it if it's not going to work.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think giving an honest review of it didn't work, or stopped working is complaining or being a negative person. 

I just think some are lucky with these fountains and some aren't.

I felt the same about the electric fireplaces QVC sells. I loved mine but it did stop working after a few months and the part the company finally shipped to me didn't work either. I don't know why some had great luck and no problems but so many others didn't. Sometimes reviews are given too soon perhaps.

So now with large things like this, or things that need to work, I won't buy online anymore but to a store I could easily return it to if it doesn't work.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"