Valued Contributor

What color is sea glass?  Each device I try shows a different color, and I watched several presentations and never once was the color described.

On one screen sea glass looks to be a mint green, another shows a grayish blue, another a very greenish blue.

Since QVC doesn't want me to know, maybe someone else can tell me what color you see. Thanks for any help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Berkshire sheets sea glass?

I think it is a soft mint green.

Honored Contributor

Wonder just how soft these velvet sheets are.  I can't imagine sleeping on these.  From all I know, velvet is a fabric that has a nap to it.  I think these would be weird to feel underneath you.  Just saying.

However, since we're again in the bedroom, I wonder how many quilts, comforters, bedding will be on today.

Respected Contributor

@JGalt wrote:

What color is sea glass?  Each device I try shows a different color, and I watched several presentations and never once was the color described.

On one screen sea glass looks to be a mint green, another shows a grayish blue, another a very greenish blue.

Since QVC doesn't want me to know, maybe someone else can tell me what color you see. Thanks for any help.

The inconsistency in appearance isn't QVCs doing, it's the problem of the displays on your various devices - different screens, different software, different reactions to light.  Suggest you try and catch a presentation on TV.  I see it as a more muted softer seafoam color.

Super Contributor

Do they sell extra pillow cases for the TSV sheets???

I have several sets of their fleece sheets from past years & they always came with 4 pillow cases.

I have a king bed, but use 4 standard size pillows.  I usually just tuck the king cases in to fil the smaller pillows, but I definitely need 4 NOT 2 cases.

FYI, they still offer the fleece sheets with 4 casesd on their website in case anyone wants/ needs them...they're more expensive than QVC, but at least their still available.

Respected Contributor

Sea glass is a soft mint green with a hint of aqua. It's a spa color and really blends nicely with a lot of other colors.

Valued Contributor

It was odd that I saw wildly different colors of the SeaGlass on 2 TVs, my iPad, and my computer, and after suffering through numerous presentations, not once was the color described...even though the other colors were described.

Thank you for your comments.  I emailed the qvcsocialteam and received a reply that the color is a mint green.  I was quite pleased that there is now a way to ask a question and get a response, especially since the on-air hosts don't see a need to describe the items they show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a blanket I got last year at HSN made of this fabric.  It's extremely soft,more so even than microfleece. However, I found it to be slippery and had trouble with it sliding off the bed and not staying tucked

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I'd appreciate reports from somebody who actually ordered these. I specifically bought them because they looked like a soft mint green or a greenish aqua. Somebody even posted they called CS and were told they're mint. Well, mine are light blue. A better name than sea glass would be light sky blue. I'm disappointed because I already have too many MM and Bershire linens as it is, thought this would be a color I didn't already have. Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

I bought these sheets in Sea Glass and Sage. The colors are rich and beautiful and the softness of the sheets is indescribable! They are not velvet at all, more like a very plush throw. These are so soft and comfortable it's really hard to get out of bed and not snuggle in them all day! I highly recommend them!