Super Contributor

I love these sheets and so does my family.  I ordered 4 sets as gifts.  They are soft and so cozy.  I highly recommend them.

Valued Contributor

Well it is almost 3pm and so far there have been two one hour shows without the TSV...hope they sell out soon so the warehouse can bring something else on set....ridiculous.  And I hate polyester sheets and blankets...too hot in the summer and sparks fly in the winter.  This selection is too shiny...cheap looking and the colors are bad.  It would have been better with pillowcases all the same color.  So today I will watch an old movie...not QVC reruns.

Respected Contributor

I haven't tried these sheets yet - I have 2 of the oversized throws, but I have at least 10 sets of the polar fleece sheets. I absolutely love them. The only doiwnside is I don't want to get out of bed to go to work in the mornings.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered 4 sets and I live in Phoenix. So I will let you know how they are. Reasons I ordered: 1. everyone in my family fights over the Bershire blankets  we already own. They are very light weight and not hot at all. 2. It gets cold here in the winter and we have no humidity. 3. They are sooooo soft.