Valued Contributor

I love the looks and all the colors but I'm afraid they will just be too hot. I can't even use polar fleece sheets. My hubby and two dogs are like hot boxes. I have several Bershire blsnkets and love them. Just not sure about these sheets. 

Honored Contributor
A big pass for me. Would be like sleeping on a blanket.
Honored Contributor

I know many people love them, but they are too hot for me, especially the pillow cases.  My head would sweat and I'd wake up wet.

I am always cold, so I thought they would be better than 100% cotton for the winter months, but they are not, IMO. I don't like the fleece sheets either. I just can't bring myself to like polyester.  Polyester is nothing but plastic.

I also have a Berkshire blanket that I purchased from Macy's probably 15 years  ago that I love. I only have one, but I would get another one in a heartbeat.

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I do better sleeping cool.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a tough night falling asleep and everytime I surfed by the Q all I saw was a hand assaulting those sheets. Rubbing rubbing rubbing, around in circles and up and down and back & forth till it's a wonder the hand didn't wear a hole right through them. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Ha! Ha! :-)

Honored Contributor

Re: Berkshire TSV

[ Edited ]

I had these velvet Berkshire sheets a few years ago when they first came out.  They look gorgeous, but for me they were actually way too soft. -- they were slippery soft!  I didn't mind the plushness for the warmth in the colder months, but the velvet sheen made them slide all over the bed.  Every morning it was such a pain to find the sheet on the floor, or grab them all during the night from the edges of the bed!

I heard today that these have been upgraded to have elastic bands on the fitted sheets to hold them on, but they certainly cannot do that for the top sheet, which was always the culprit for me.

My dog loves sleeping on them in her dog bed though. 

Trusted Contributor

While I agree, I feel like these would be too hot to sleep on, I can also see many others who would find these very cozy.  Its personal preference.  

DH wanted me to purchase a set of these last year and I refused.  He likes sleeping with an electric blanket on while I can't stand it.  He also loves cold weather and I can't stand being cold - Go figure.

Contributor

Re: Berkshire TSV

[ Edited ]

Absolutely LOVE these sheets.....can't wait to put them on my bed for the winter months.  I have arthritis and fibromyalgia and these cradle all my aches and pains in soft, fluffy comfort.     I turn the thermostat down and crawl into my nest.....the next thing it's morning and I just don't want to get out of my bed.    New set arriving soon.   LOVE THESE !!!

Super Contributor

These sheets are like sent straight from heaven for us. We love them. I don't think they are hot at all and I am hot natured.

I have these and the polarfleece ones.