Trusted Contributor

Is anyone getting it?  If so, what color?  I am so tempted, but I don't really need it.

Respected Contributor

@Sue98 wrote:

Is anyone getting it?  If so, what color?  I am so tempted, but I don't really need it.

I'm passing on the blanket but did like the doggy beds!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Berkshire Blanket TSV?

[ Edited ]

i dont need it either... but its so pretty. i ordered one for me and my mom. pretty colors also, i got the blush.   i'm thinking of getting a twin sized one to keep in my livingroom.... definetely dont need it.. but i love it and if i dont get another one for my livingroom i'll regret it when the price goes up............... 

Contributor

Don't buy it!  I have bought softer ones in my area!

Respected Contributor

I already have 2 Berskshire blankets and 2 oversized throws. I don't need another, but I think I'm going to get the gray one today. Glad QVC keeps the TSV prices a little longer. I think they have been doing this as a result of the holiday push.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t need another and don’t like the pattern.  It looks geometric like Azrec designs.

Trusted Contributor

liked it so much i got one for my livingrom... and so glad i did they're all sold out!

Trusted Contributor

just opened it and they send me the wrong color? and only 1.. i ordered 2. qvc is sending me another one out, they are good that way. someone was real messed up when they shipped that order, im dissapointed with qvc.