Frequent Contributor

Has anyone gotten this?  How are the colors?  If I have a queen bed, do I order a king size as a bedspread?  Thx!

Honored Contributor

Re: Berkshire Blanket TSV 11.21

[ Edited ]

The king measurements are stated as being 110" x 90". If you measure a bedspread you already own then maybe you can get an idea if this would be the size you are looking for.Woman Happy @rozio

I think as a bedspread it might be a little too short on the length from head to foot so that it might not hang over enough on the end of the bed. The sides would be long enough but not the foot side....especially if you want to cover your pillows with it.

Contributor

I have a queen size bed and purchased the king size in the Burgundy and it really is too big - should have gotten the queen size so I just ordered another in queen in Navy.  WE LOVE THIS BLANKET!!!!!! No need to turn the electric blanket on except to just warm the bed before we get in.  This one does the job of keeping me super warm - we live in northern Maine and it is cold.....

I have this blanket. It's my first Berkshire. I haven't washed it yet, so I haven't broken any of the washing rules. I've had this in my bed for a month, and thing is all matted up. At this point I might as well wait it, because I can't lose anything, but very disappointed if it usually does this with normal usage
Super Contributor

@Jennstress wrote:
I have this blanket. It's my first Berkshire. I haven't washed it yet, so I haven't broken any of the washing rules. I've had this in my bed for a month, and thing is all matted up. At this point I might as well wait it, because I can't lose anything, but very disappointed if it usually does this with normal usage

OH NO!

Respected Contributor

The holiday return policy would apply to that item. You could still return it.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rozio wrote:

Has anyone gotten this?  How are the colors?  If I have a queen bed, do I order a king size as a bedspread? 

My queen size is high off the floor so  I needed the extra length for the sides ordered the King in Tan/Beige combo...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi. If you mean the fair isle one, it's great. I bought 2. A cranberry one in king for my father, and a seaglass one for me in the full. My father loves his, as well as their velvet soft sheets. He's amazed. I love my seaglass one, especially bc the Sherpa side is the same seaglass color. I haven't washed mine yet and don't think he has washed his either. Sure hope they wash ok. I love the velvet soft side. It's so creamy soft! The sizing on both is very generous. Both are used as bedspreads. Love the feather lightweight warmth. Hope this helps.