Valued Contributor

Re: Belle jeggings that are listed as TSV

I need to know if these shrink if you put them in the dryer. I got two sizes & one is too tight in the leg & the other is too loose in the rear. I don't know what to keep? Also my Ivy pair has flaws all over the material. It has bumps & areas that are not woven at all. I'm afraid to keep any of them. Do these snag easily? The defective pair is not just a snag it's a defect in the material.

Valued Contributor

I got 5 pair of belle's tsv jeggings. I did have to get a smaller size. I found the size chart is not accurate. I was very lucky that I ordered during the presale. No video to watch. I wear the same size in these as my DG2 jeans. The ankles are not as tight! I did not want a tight fit. They do stretch out after about an hour & are very comfortable. I was able to send my bigger size back & was fully refunded. I couldn't even keep them up! These are not like DG2 jeggings. Those are skin tight. I am wondering how Belle's TSV bootcut did. Somehow I don't think they did as well. I need the tall for the rise. They were 34 inches long. 32" is perfect for me. I didn't want to hem them.

Valued Contributor

My update on the TSV jegging #Item number:
A369787 is that they are horrible! The waist is way too big & the leg is way to tight! I bought some for my daughter in a different size & had to send everything back! I did find a jegging with a wider waist band that I actually like! The legs are not skin tight & the waist is smaller in the exact same size. Much better fit & they look nice. I don't think I'll order another TSV. Without reviews it's to hard to tell about the fit. I had to keep pushing the legs down & pulling my jeans up! Forget it! I paid to ship them back & it was a costly mistake!!