Valued Contributor

Re: Belle jeggings that are listed as TSV

I found 2 others styles in the flexibelle in tall that I just ordered too! One was a tall cuffed & the other was a jegging that they just started offering in tall. We'll see. I hope some of them fit!! My UPS man is going to love me!

Valued Contributor

I think it's because everyone would be calling for a price adjustment. I think you have 30 days. Also as the TSV you save $3.00 on each additional pair. I sure wish I had found them sooner so I would know how they fit.

Honored Contributor

So is that shot of someones tookus on the TSV section of the front page --Kim whatever her last name is ??? Good grief.!! Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

I’m confused about why ppl are saying they want a more relaxed fit and belt loops?? Aren’t jeggings supposed to be form fitting? There are plenty of jeans styles called relaxed fit that would probably work for you if you want a looser fit. My question is this: why does this jegging have five pockets and rivets- do ppl tuck their shirts into these pants? Ever? Maybe tiny skinny little women but certainly not this 68 year old, size 12-14. 😎

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

The jeggings the models were wearing looked horrible.  They were all gathered at the ankle with a lot of extra fabric.  Easy pass.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don’t want to wear any pants or jeans that are that tight & form fitting from bum to ankle. Even if I did, the measurements wouldn’t work for me at all. If I bought for my waist then the hips would be way too small. If I buy for my hips than the waist is way too big.

Thought they looked awfully tight on everyone but Mary Beth. She said she had on a 12 because she couldn’t find a 10 to wear. Kim said she also had on a 12. I don't think those 2 ladies are the same size. I also didn’t like the puddling of fabric at the ankle. 

Honored Contributor

These are an easy pass for me.  I'm personally over jeggings and skinny jeans.  I want nice, straight leg jeans.   The flexibelle's that fit that criteria are $63.00.  Nope.   Not for flexibelles. I own some of this brand and I like them but IMO they aren't worth $63.00+. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I am a big fan of the Flexibells.  I have a few pair in crop length, but I am ordering these in the full length.  I carry my weight in the tummy area and these cover that.  They are a bit snug going over the hips, but once up they fit great and are comfortable.  I have been pleased, hope you are too!  P.S.  I order an 8P which is what I am in Susan Graver pants. Mine have not shrunk. I am 5'1" and 128 lbs. if that helps.

@Catch71 wrote:

I am a big fan of the Flexibells.  I have a few pair in crop length, but I am ordering these in the full length.  I carry my weight in the tummy area and these cover that.  They are a bit snug going over the hips, but once up they fit great and are comfortable.  I have been pleased, hope you are too!  P.S.  I order an 8P which is what I am in Susan Graver pants. Mine have not shrunk. I am 5'1" and 128 lbs. if that helps.

me too, @Catch71  - seems we're the same body/weight type!  Sorry for double quote - this laptp is about to bite the dust!

Esteemed Contributor

I love and live in her jeans in the fall and winter and the cropped in the spring and summer.  I habe both the pull ons and regular zipper ones and they are both very comfortable. I also have Felt and Gillman jeans that are nice too.  I honestly don't get jeggings, or leggings at all.  I get the ones for working out but not the other ones.  They appear to me to be just heavier versions of tights and panty hose which I hate and do not wear anymore. I don't want to be constricted by skin tight clothing of any kind and while I am still tall I am no longer thin and just don't think  I would look or feel attrictive or comfortable in them.  This is only my personal opinion for myself and hope others that wear them enjoy them.  

Honored Contributor

I like the somewhat thin-ish waist band.

Also loving the Green ('for a change', for me); haven't seen that very nice shade of green in a long time.

All wonderful color options.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).