Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV Oct. 26

Not interested in her Flexibelle pull on jeans. I already have 2 pairs of Levi’s bootcut jeans with a traditional zip fly. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think they look nice,the flare not too wide. I would get the cranberry,I have plenty of blue jeans...but spending big $ on dental work next month.  So I'll have to pass.😒

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

How much spandex is in these?  Looks like a lot of stretch.  I don't like super stretchy jeans.  And I really don't get the fake fly front.  When I was growing up, that would be considered cheap pants.  Have we gotten so lazy we can't be bothered with zipping and buttoning our pants anymore, or are we just letting manufacturers get away with cheaper construction techniques?  I do think the size of the boot cut is a good size, not too much of a flare.

Esteemed Contributor

No stretch jeans for me.  The crotch always sags and the knees bag.  I usually wear my top tucked so I need a zipper and belt loops.

Trusted Contributor

The petite seems too short for a boot cut. I can wear 28" inseam in a straight-leg jean, but I would normally wear some type of heel with a boot-cut, so the 28" would be too short. Petites are usually 29", and the regular is too long for me. I'm curious about the fit of her jeans but will have to pass. 

Contributor

Was watching this morning about 2:30 and saw, for the first time, the girl that subs for Kim Gravel.  I just couldn't watch.  The girl's voice and things she says sounds just like Kim.  I heard the voice first than was shocked to see it was coming out of another person, was just weird for me. 

Honored Contributor

@buddysgirl wrote:

Was watching this morning about 2:30 and saw, for the first time, the girl that subs for Kim Gravel.  I just couldn't watch.  The girl's voice and things she says sounds just like Kim.  I heard the voice first than was shocked to see it was coming out of another person, was just weird for me. 

@buddysgirl  I didn't see the show, but Kim's sister usually subs for her -- they sound exactly the same, it is uncanny. 

Respected Contributor

I am actually interested in these jeans.  Can anyone who own these tell me about sizing? Do you order your size according to the size chart or do you size down?

Super Contributor

I was wondering about sizing too.  Should you size down with the stretch??

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess................There is a lot of stretch in her jeans, so you probably wont like them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)