Valued Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV Oct. 26

Boot cut pants almost always look silly on me (I am petite size).

Esteemed Contributor

I wear boot cut or straight leg, but not these.

Honored Contributor

I personally would prefer a straight leg myself.

Respected Contributor

I like them but I have so many jeans I purchased for fall and winter since I had to throw out so many old wornout pairs, and I just ordered a pair of D&C Timeless jeans so I'm all set. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@customerqvc2 wrote:

Boot cut pants almost always look silly on me (I am petite size).

I'm 5'2" and almost always wear boot cut.  Sometimes I will wear straight cut, but I have lrge legs so I'm generally peeling them off my calves.  No skinny jeans for me.  I think it may depend on how big the flare is.  I was noticing on another pants presentation that they did not cut the flare down for shorter pants so a pant that looked good on a tall person didn't look as flattering on the shorter person.

Respected Contributor

I wonder how these will fit.  I ordered a pair of her skinny pants and they were way to tight in the leg,  too short in the back rise, and the waist kept sliding down.  Personally,  I am tired of leggings, skinny legs and jeggings.  Don't get me wrong I like them but they are not always appropriate.  I don't like boot cut and long for the day when jeans are offered in straight legs.  I may give these a try but am afraid they will stretch out of shape. 

Honored Contributor

Her jeans are my least favorite, so it's a no sale for me.

Regular Contributor

I am also a petite, and I find a boot cut makes me look taller and leaner...I have 2 pairs of Kim's straight leg jeans, and the fit is fantastic. I have washed and dried them repeatedly, and they still hold their shape, and color. I will be ordering 2 pairs of the new boot cut jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Kim's regular boot cut jeans and straight legs but not the pull on ones so I am disappointed.  Just personal preference. 

Honored Contributor

I subscribe to Kim's website so I got an e-mail about this pant.  The pictures look much better than the ones QVC has posted. 

Generally I wait for a TSV to hit as-is but Kim's generally are so limited when they get there, if I'm going to order, I'm just going to have to do it tomorrow.

I do wish these had a regular fly and button front.