Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV Oct. 26

@momoftwo2007@Dar321.............I have a pair of her jeans and I should have sized down.  I order the TSV and ordered down 1 size.  Im wondering if I should have gone 2 sizes down.  Hope this helps a little.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Jeans are hard fit for me but I love her jeans, I'm wearing a pair today but I don't need another pair of bootcut.  It is funny that some ladies still don't understand the difference between a modern bootcut and a flare or a 1970ish boot cut.  I wear dark or mid wash bootcut for dressy occasions when I'm wear a heel.  Mostly, I wear slim straights.  After all the HSN talk, I bought a DG embellished bootcut for the holidays.  

Honored Contributor

They are called fitted in the description so I'm surprised with some saying to go down a size. I've not purchased this brand so I'm not disputing the advice.

Respected Contributor

I tried a pair when she 1st came to Q and they were really too big but I had used the measurements given back then.  Also I remember thinking the "feel" of them was kinda like rubber.  Since they were way to big I just returned them....not sure I would like that odd feeling.  Perhaps they are better now...I don't know...I do like the chocolate pair...I don't have this color and could use it but just thinking the fabrication may be the same and not for me.  I also can't stand jeans that GROW as you wear them LOL!

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@momoftwo2007@Dar321.............I have a pair of her jeans and I should have sized down.  I order the TSV and ordered down 1 size.  Im wondering if I should have gone 2 sizes down.  Hope this helps a little.

@Imaoldhippie  Thanks!  That is very helpful!

Respected Contributor

Everyone has a different opinion on here, but here is mine.  I ordered her FlexiBelle cropped jeans last spring.  I ordered my usual size, Petite Small, and I found them a little snug to get over the hips but fine once up.  I personally do not care for the fabric; feels and looks like "fake" denim to me.  That is just me though.  I have Susan Graver jeans I like much better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I hear her say "I don't hard sell," I will scream.  And, then she will say, buy two pairs.  LOL  All the interrupting makes her hard to watch.  The jeans look cheap.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

No stretch jeans for me.  The crotch always sags and the knees bag.  I usually wear my top tucked so I need a zipper and belt loops.

@barrel racer

Same here. I wore a button down paisley shirt tucked into my Levi’s bootcut jeans yesterday. Added my belt, leather jacket, ankle boots, and crossbody bag. 

Frequent Contributor

I am in the same boat icegoddess....same height, legs etc. and what I do not like about her jeans is the fact that they do indeed 'hug your curves'. I don't need anything that will highlight how heavy my calves/thighs are.

I love boot cut, a slightly wide leg and a straight leg and so far the only jeans I have come across that are flattering for me are Isaac's. Never a skinny, slim or leggings....I wish I could, but great legs are not part of my DNA lol. 

For once I wish Kim would make a real (not slim) straight leg or even better, a slightly wide leg. That would be awesome!

And I don't get the wide variety of petite inseams, anywhere from 26"-30" depending on brand...what's with that?

Susan

Valued Contributor

I ordered them in my normal size. I will see how well I like them. As to the fake fly, I occasionally like not having to zip/button zip/button constantly. I drink a lot of water and make frequent trips to the ladies room. It's sometimes nice just to whip them down and back up. I'm not sure I will like them, but there is very little I order from QVC that I don't love. I just have never tried this brand before. I love that they have a 34" inseam. I am tall with long legs. And the modern bootcut is a little nicer for when you want to dress it up a bit. 

Briggsie