Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV - Monday, September 5, 2022

@Kachina624 I didn't see anything in gray shades.  Did they sell out?

Regular Contributor

I agree. Not everyone wants what we used to call "high water" pants. They have their place, but it is getting ridiculous.

Regular Contributor

I ordered three pair for Christmas gifts last year, they all got sent back for reasons you said...they were so stretchy the crotch was hanging but fitted to the body everywhere else! I also find the sizing really difficult. If jeans have "4 to 5 inch stretch", then in my mind, you would order  a much smaller size to get the fitted look...?

Respected Contributor

I hate straight leg jeans.
Regular Contributor

I’ve gotten so used to wearing jeans with some sort of stretch to them that I’m donating my 100% cotton jeans. The stretch helps when my weight fluctuates. I have learned to size down one size with Kim’s numeric jeans because they do tend to relax some after wearing all day but I wouldn’t have to if they were made with belt loops. I am not a fan of skinny jeans and prefer straight leg or baby bell. I no longer wear heels so the regular inseam at 30” should be fine for me at 5’7” to wear with flats or shooties. And I’ll never fold them for a cuff, that kinda looks odd to me lol. I ordered the coffee bean and black which I think will look classy on my jean office days.
Honored Contributor

For me buying really-stretchy pants is dangerous. The pants/jeans will stretch so much that it's difficult to tell when I have gained weight until I try to get into my not-so-stretchy jeans again...Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

Wash on delicate cycle....do they shrink up?

Thinking on trying the size 2 regular...TIA

Honored Contributor

Stretchy jeans scooch down on me giving me a low-hanging crotch unless I wear a belt with them.  

For those of you who happened to watch Diane Gilman on HSN with her stretchy jean TSV the day before, I have a question.  Diane kept claiming, I think, that she had the only KNIT woven denim.  But, isn't that exactly what Kim is claiming her jeans are?  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess Yes that’s correct ON QVC Kim has the only KNIT woven jeans. You can find knit woven jeans at shopping malls too.
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Kachina624 I didn't see anything in gray shades.  Did they sell out?

@Krimpette    I didn't see them either.  I think that picture had nothing to do with the TSV.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment