Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV May 23rd

The suits I saw were IMO not attractive for the plus size model.  Not enough upper leg coverage (which I prefer).

looking for nice skirted one piece suits I ordered from Bealls Florida.  They had great sale on Maxine suits.  Ordered 2 for $39/each.

Perfect fit, length of skirt is nice and have nice molded bra.   They fit so well I think I'm going to order 1 more to put away.

I swim everyday and the chlorine kills the lycra after awhile.  I actually have too many but can't resist a great sale!

01D81EC2-D101-4C27-B532-3D429D4048B4.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Anyone surprised that KG had only 3 shows scheduled yesterday and she had the TSV?  Last airing of KG Belle was 9 a.m.  I know they said the swimsuits were limited, but in the past there were more scheduled shows and sometimes they'd do a one time only of the TSV sold out or got too limited.

Frequent Contributor

I think even tho Kim had list a lot of weight, she makes things like her body. Sorry she is beautiful but does mire talking and trying to sing and dance instead of paying attention to clothes and price .
Model whoo hoo it's soft, it's like cotton. It isn't silk. Get off the price for a simple t shirt. She is driving me nuts lately. $50.00 Kim Gravel!!