Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Belle by Kim Gravel TSV BACKORDERED?

I ordered at midnight, then paid for EXPRESS.

I was just notified that my washed indigo is now Backordered.

Seems impossible, since it was obviously available when I ordered it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV BACKORDERED?

@1Professor   Your size and color probably just hasn't arrived in the warehouse yet, necessitating a short delay.  I bet you get them very soon.  They really should announce that at the time of sale.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@1Professor   Your size and color probably just hasn't arrived in the warehouse yet, necessitating a short delay.  I bet you get them very soon.  They really should announce that at the time of sale.

@Kachina624   You're right, how does Q define "backordered?"

Sigh.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

I ordered at midnight, then paid for EXPRESS.

I was just notified that my washed indigo is now Backordered.

Seems impossible, since it was obviously available when I ordered it.

Same as you the Jeans were all in stock when I ordered. Then went to  Backorder about an hour after I ordered the TSV.

Had this happen a few other times with different orders. I did get them.But I agree that they should have let people know if there is a shipping delay

Honored Contributor

You ordered on midnight on what day, the 5th or the 6th?

If it was the 6th it probably was sold out.  For her jeans you have to get them ordered the second they are available.

Most likely the computer system had not caught up with the sales is why it showed available.

@1Professor 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I ordered the coffee bean and dark indigo in tall 10 and both have already shipped.  I ordered around 9:30AM on the TSV day.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   You're right, how does Q define "backordered?"

Sigh.

What does it mean if my item is on back order?

We hope we can always fulfill your order right away but, sometimes, items are out of stock—that means, it can take a few weeks to 30 days to know whether we can fulfill it. If we’re able to, your order status will change from “back order” to “shipped” and we’ll send a confirmation, as long as your email address is on your account. Also, you’ll only be billed if and when your order ships.

In the meantime, you have options:

• If the item comes in different colors, styles, or sizes, consider choosing one that may be available immediately.
  • You can cancel your order at any time.

Respected Contributor

Mine says they were shipped this morning, but who knows!!

Occasional Contributor

I feel your pain. I tried to order coffee bean in regular length, sold out, tried petite and tall and a size smaller and larger--- all sold out. Why is there such little stock available for a Today's Special Value in a color for the fall season?? So Frustrating!!