Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel TSV 4/25/22

Ali was unreal tonight during the Kim Gravel  show/TSV.  She would not even let Kim speak.  Laughing, giggling,dancing out of control for sure.  What happened to her?  Bet Kim hopes that doesn't happen again.  I could see that Kim wasn't happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Islandqueen1   Ali is so full of herself and that fake cutsie thing she does grates on my nerves.   The shorts are a pass for me.  I have varicose veins on my left leg and I don't do shorts anymore and these are too short.  Maybe if they were a little longer 

Trusted Contributor

I think the shorts are really cute but they're not for me. They're too short. I tried a pair last year in the camo, and the fit was perfect. But my legs are just not great and I faced that fact. I'll wear bermudas if they come really down to the knee. That's it.

But I hope everyone here who orders them loves them! They are cute.

Respected Contributor

I bought these shorts last year and lived in them all summer.
Frequent Contributor

They are last years. Shorts are shorts but frayed is out. Love her things but did anyone see a customer appreciation price on ANY of her clothes.Its $50.00 to start with anything of hers. Too much! Sorry.
Valued Contributor

I never buy shorts but decided to try these as I love the Belle line.  I missed out on the pedal pushers but these may be cooler in the summer.  My legs are thick and not my best feature so I will probably wear these around the house during the summer.  I decided I need to accept myself and be comfortable!  Having said that if they look really hideous they will be going back LOL.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've got good legs. My one good feature.  Slim and shapely.  Shorts too long for me.  I don't mind 8", but I prefer shorter 4"-5".   I liked one color of the denim shorts, the bleach color.  Startled to see almost every size sold out in that color!  I don't blame them.  Bleach shorts are very cute. 

Valued Contributor

These look like biker shorts or just short leggings! They look tight and are too short. Not flattering on a woman. An 8' inseam??? NO, thanks!

Honored Contributor

Nice, comfortable shorts!

Also:  Love the coral pink credenza in Kim's room.  And the beautiful painting above it.

Love to see vendors' various rooms, outdoor settings, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Too short and too expensive for me.

Really nice Bermuda shorts at Costco (pull-on stretch) under 14,00 and traditional stretch denim 5 pocket Bermuda shorts from Macy's under $20.00.