Respected Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Set of 2 Tops TSV 3/18

I like the v-neck, boat neck is my least favorite and I always have to be checking my bra straps on them. I don't believe I have anything made out of modal so not sure what that addition does; I don't trust Kim saying it "says money", one of my least favorite terms! Even though she says it doesn't cling, maybe my "cling" and her "cling" are two different things because I was watching a little while ago when she was reaching for a top and it was surely clinging to her spare tire. I fall between sizes according to her size chart and am afraid if I size up to a large, it may look too sloppy (I'm not busty, carry my weight around the middle.) I'm just going to have pass on this even though I do love some of the color choices. I don't like returning things and am afraid I'd end up returning these. I know there are many, many QVC customers who don't have the issues I have and I hope they all enjoy their tops and wear them well.

Honored Contributor

Did one color combo sell out already? I am thinking about it. I like Kim's clothing line very much..

Respected Contributor

I was just looking on LL Bean and Lands End for similar tops. Found lots of them similar in style. But most were 100% cotton. Prices were in line with the TSV. I prefer fabric blends, myself. I wanted to see if the Belle pricing was high in comparison with other brands. To me it's a fair price. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I thought about it for awhile and have decided not to purchase the Belle TSV. Even though I love the fabrication and the V- neck prints, I would get little to no use out of the boatneck. Essentially, it would be paying $60 (inc tax + s+h) for the V- neck print top which is ridiculous. Kim threw the boatneck in as a cheap filler to justify the price. Boatneck necklines are not a favored neckline for many, no matter what Kim says- lol. If there were 2 v neck prints as a set, I would have definitely purchased! The TSV was very popular today, so whomever that purchased - Enjoy!
Respected Contributor

@KKlim points taken. I agree that a v neck is probably more popular. I happen to like boatneck tops so the duo will work for me. If there's not too much fabric hanging in front- that can be unflattering when it falls from a large bust. We will see. 😊

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother..enjoy your Pretty tops!!
Honored Contributor

The 3/4-sleeves on anything ruins it for me. 

Respected Contributor

Received my tops this week. Pretty, nicely made and they fit well. I would give an official review on the product page, but am no longer submitting reviews.  Due to the Q allowing them to be adulterated with comments from people who have not bought the item or who rant about unrelated issues. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Mine arrived too.  I bought the blue/coral and tie dye/yellow combos.  I was able to size down and I really like the fit too.  I'm glad I bought them. 👍

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the DG2 show on HSN. They showed a reversible pair of shorts solid to print for $66.50 (free shipping). Are they insane, I'm not spending $66.50 on a pair of shorts even if they're reversible?!