Super Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Set of 2 Tops TSV 3/18

Too bad these aren't seperated, I would've bought 3. But I'm not paying for 2 shirts when I know I would only wear 1. Money saved.

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1   I don't like sets of 2 for that very reason.  They are made with less quaity than a single item.

Regular Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Today's Special Value - Friday, March 18, 2022

A-469024 Belle by Kim Gravel Set of 2 TripleLuxe Knit 3/4-Sleeve Tops

QVC Price: $64.25 TSV Price: $53.12

Ombré/Coral (below), Camo/Green Tea, Floral/Twilight, Stripe/White or Tie Dye/Yellow

Nice but nothing special that I would spend $53.12 plus tax and s&h.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a few of Kim Gravel's tops and really like them.  However, most are way overpriced for what I received.

I'm not loving this set and will be passing on it.  It doesn't look like it would fit very well on my body type.  The material looks like it's very stretched out from top to bottom.    There's no form/shape to it.  Not a good look on me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like v-neck and wish both were that.   

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@banned again Those are really pretty, but I have found that when I buy a set of tops from a brand here, even a brand that I usually love & trust, the quality isn't as nice as a  single piece.

Does anyone else find that?

I am with you on that.  They cheapen it up.

Super Contributor

While I like some of the tops in this line, I wouldn't wear the boatneck top much at all so I'm definitely not getting this set.  And honestly the color combinations don't interest me that much either.  Sometimes even her v-neck tops dip too low for my taste (and I wear a small size now in her line when I used to get the medium size).  I've had better luck with some other tops and with some of the jeans/capris/crop pants.  I just ordered two D&C t-shirts for less than this and can at least get the round/crew neck I like the best. 

Respected Contributor

As some others have mentioned, I have a problem with the necklines on many of Kim's tops.  The Vs are too low for me, and boatnecks unflattering on me, and the round neck lines are too scoopy. I like the color choices and the 3/4 sleeves, and don't have any issues with the fabric.  It is purely the necklines that are keeping me from buying.

Frequent Contributor

Pretty and like the color combo with the coral but on the model it looks a bit boxy.  Will wait for the on-air presentation.  I don't care for tops to be boxy or overly long.

Respected Contributor

It looks a little thin on and Jane keeps pulling on hers.

I have to tell this story.  I was at Wal-Mart and sign said 3.00 on these hoody pull over tops.  Similar to Anybody brand one for but lots more.  So I grabbed one and only 3 left.  I thought if doesn't work out my granddaughter can have.

The material has modal and washes up like a charm.  No fuzz balls or wrinkling and I absolutely love it.  That is when it hit me big time.  Go and look first just like I use to.  Penney's had this sweatshirt type top and same looks as the Qs for a lot less.  

I like several of the clothes on the Q and the quality on some are the best,  but there are other clothes elsewhere just as nice and a lot less.  Worth it to me to go look and shopping is handy for me.

I like Kim's line but can be a little much for the item.    

I will continue to shop the Q but going back to the stores more.