Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Feb TSV

I'm not interested as her crops run big.  The legs will probably be too wide for my preference.  Most QVC pant legs are way too wide. 

I do think they are cute and I like the colors.  For a TSV price, they are $10 too pricey.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

LOVE her jeans.  Best ever.  What I'm waiting for now is a return of her lippies.  Missed out those presentations.  Sold out of my preference.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

If it really is crop jeans, I'm not interested.  I can't buy spring pants when it's in the 20's with snow on the ground.   

Honored Contributor

If you have her jeans or crops...do they run big in the waist? I won't even try them if they do.  Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

If you have her jeans or crops...do they run big in the waist? I won't even try them if they do.  Thanks in advance.

@DREAMON, I'm a pear shape and her jeans were perfect in the waist on me.  That is my biggest issue with jeans.  Any pants really.  I get them to fit my butt, hips and thighs and 2 of me can fit in the waist.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@DREAMON, I'm a pear shape and her jeans were perfect in the waist on me.  That is my biggest issue with jeans.  Any pants really.  I get them to fit my butt, hips and thighs and 2 of me can fit in the waist.  Smiley Sad

Thanks so much..I will give them a try. I am going to order them now.

Respected Contributor

I got the first flexibelle crop jeans in light wash and I wore them constantly last summer, but I need a smaller size now. I really like that this new version is pull-on and appears to be a slimmer cut.  I could do without the zippers on the legs, but that is not a deal breaker.  

Honored Contributor

I've pretty much trown in the towel on Q pants.  They always seem to be geared toward the pear shaped women, so for me the pant legs are always huge.

I did ok with the Hot in Hollywood flared jeans (just barely), but that's about it.

Honored Contributor

I plan to buy them; they're cute as can be!  If anyone here hovers between a 14-16, what size do you generally go with in Flexibelle?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@amathteach@SurferWife@faeriemoon@Trudey@DREAMON

6CAEEB4A-2FA3-49BC-B847-2E7F413919A6.jpeg

Oh no! I’m doomed. Once the Q starts selling crops, I probably won’t have any full length ones.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~